Bimmer is backed by a history that is not only long, but full of a passion for perfection. You will see just how elite these cars are esp when you own one. You definitely won't regret it.
Every time my buddy see these cars, he melt. Finally he got himself a beautiful gift a E46 coupe.

He asked to help him to detail her. with one condition I agreed, that he will have to stick around to see what I am doing & taking part of it

Sharing with you a simple guide & how you can get her youthful looks restores yourself:-

Great looking Coupe

some residues from the previous detail

kinda dull looking leathers

worn out door panels

dirt collected...

the most contaminated part of the car

handle with care by all means -

this ride boosted a powerful straight-6, further helped by aluminum body panels and aggressive spoilers, lighter body earned an unmatched status in BMW’s history!

before

sprayed on Aliens juices & agitating

Brush off with soft bristle brushes - inexpensive and safe brushes for the ultimate wheels

I choose to do a safe way to wash - Cleaning with ONR

Put your older clay to work,
moving on to clays, the outer coat contamination - lube with alien's juices

pls use a separate clay for wheels & body, as it is highly contaminated - with brake dust, asbestos & metal flakes from the rotor

ta da - the finish results

how an ugly ducking...

turning into a beautiful swan

from this

ta da

good looking ride

under the sea - hood

more dirt

opc -

opc at work

cleaning the 3 power words

ta da

before the ugly

after 30 minutes with 1 brushes & OPC
ta da

before

ta da

now

simple & effortless - no power spray jet or acidic - super degreaser or chemicals - I just won with 1 brushes & OPC (1:5 ratio)