autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!

I always wonder why over 50% of people don't park their car in their garages and instead use it as a storage room.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maximus20895 View Post
    I always wonder why over 50% of people don't park their car in their garages and instead use it as a storage room.
    same here!

and i hate it when they close off the garage permanantly and turn it into a room. makes the house look awkward from the outside and then where do u park the car then?!

my neighbor has a nice 2011 Camaro. babies it too, and still parks it in the driveway instead of the garage. my wife asked him bout it and he said he has all his stuff in the garage. i say it is time to get rid of some stuff! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Our garage is full of stuff. I wish it wasn't, but im not the master of the house lol.

When the rain finally stops and i can detail my car for the first time im gonna have to do lots of reversing gymnastics to park it real close to the house to get some shade...

So imagine a picture of driveway with a closed garage door, thats where ill do my detailing! lol
    Philippe

Post Thanks / Like

here is the mess i have to work in,many things in there are for the house my sister's moving in thins summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my work place in the area where i live is kind of hard to find garage for rent (OC MD).I work in friend of mine garage -it's better than nothing. It's kind of tide but i can start there. The garage was a big mess but i made it detailing garage for less then $80.Just bought 3 king size flat sheets and pvc pipes to cover all the mess. It does't look as good as AG Show Garage )) but is way better then before + i got the AG Wall banner sign from Mike Ph. - Thanks Mike !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!-photo-11-jpg   The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!-photo-8-jpg   The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!-photo-9-jpg   The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!-photo-7-jpg   The post your workspace / shop / garage thread!!-photo-10-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.P.A.D. View Post
    Meghan! lol, i always wonder why people have so much stuff in their garage. i store all my tupperware, bins, christmas stuff, etc in the attic.

out of site!

i have my lawnmower and yard stuff on the left side of garage near the front entrance so that it isnt a focal point when people look in the garage. then i have other small yard tools, supplies, general garage supplies, and car maintainance stuff(oils etc) in the metal cabinet next to the identical one where i store my detailing supplies and motorcycle hemlets.

i guess the key is to use attic space if u got it!
    Here in Florida you do not have much of an attic and you have no basement. So every thing goes in the garage for storage i.e. Christmas, Easter, Halloween and the such. I can get the car in but not my truck. I take the lawnmower and bikes out of the garage whenever I am detailing a vehicle thats just what you do down here unless you have a big garage.

Post Thanks / Like

One lucky thing about the midwest I guess...always get a basement. My house is 1970 sq ft, by basement is 1970 sq ft. Only 900 sq ft is finished so the remainder of all that is storage. I have a walk-out to boot so I installed a garage door on the unfinished side. Nothing goes in the garage except car stuff...OK, I'll compromise on the bicycles.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice cabinets APAD, are they Gladiators?

Lasthope, what's all that pop doing in your fridge? Oh yeah, mix, lol!

Some really nice set ups, people. My garage is on the cramped and messy side, but can get the car and truck in it. I'm in the process of getting it cleaned and better organized, but will still be cramped.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vet View Post
    Nice cabinets APAD, are they Gladiators?
    Im not sure what brand. I got them from Sam's Club for a lil less than $200 a piece. Their description of them is "Heavy-Duty Storage Cabinet". i like them a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but let's some more garages!

I currently have a single car garage full of stuff so as of right now I can't even fit a car in there, only about halfway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast