autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried some AIO yesterday on my van's windows. I wanted to help protect them from bad water spots I'm getting on the van from my sprinkler system. It's to early to tell how good it will work but it left the windows feeling very smooth and slik. I think it should work and it suppose to last 4-6 months. If it works I might even try on my shower doors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    No, not yet. But I'm still re-searching it. I really don't know much about it. I like the all natural stuff, for some reason I don't trust the synthetic stuff. Not sure why, probably because I don't know enough about it that's all.
    You sound like me last summer. I finally bought some AIO and I've been happy ever since! It is great stuff and a detailers must have product.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf
    You sound like me last summer. I finally bought some AIO and I've been happy ever since! It is great stuff and a detailers must have product.
    Hey reddwarf,
    I love testimonials like yours . That is how I got hooked in this place. I have always tried to learn from people that have much more experience then me. Reason being that people with experience have gone through "hell" and if they share there experiences well then I can learn from it. That's why I love this place.

I appreciate the feed back and I think I'll have to get it because of its durability. In addition, I'm still fairly new and so far I have only ventured in to the XMT line up and the Souveran oh and Wolfgang and I haven't even touched the others. At first I was trying to stick to one or two brands but I don't think I will be able to do that. This place is full of knowledge and I'm doing my best to absorb lots of it. Just takes me some time that's all. That's the beauty about this, I can take my time and work at my own pace because I'm doing this for me...um...hobby .

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not yet. But I'm still re-searching it. I really don't know much about it. I like the all natural stuff, for some reason I don't trust the synthetic stuff. Not sure why, probably because I don't know enough about it that's all.
    Everyone loves it, but I have not had an occasion to let it impress me. I used it on my wedding ring, but jewelry cleaner cleaned the diamonds beter.

i used it on the glass of the new van and it was nothing special...
    I don't know if it is me or what yet.
    Please guys, don't attack me - I am not done giving it a shot yet!!!
    (Ducking for cover)
    Lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey reddwarf,
    I love testimonials like yours . That is how I got hooked in this place. I have always tried to learn from people that have much more experience then me. Reason being that people with experience have gone through "hell" and if they share there experiences well then I can learn from it. That's why I love this place.

I appreciate the feed back and I think I'll have to get it because of its durability. In addition, I'm still fairly new and so far I have only ventured in to the XMT line up and the Souveran oh and Wolfgang and I haven't even touched the others. At first I was trying to stick to one or two brands but I don't think I will be able to do that. This place is full of knowledge and I'm doing my best to absorb lots of it. Just takes me some time that's all. That's the beauty about this, I can take my time and work at my own pace because I'm doing this for me...um...hobby .
    there is een more good stuff here to buy then just that, nica.
    aquawax rocks, for one...
    ps21 wheel cleaner...
    there is more...
    have an open mind!!
    Lauren
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job man! Sweet! I see pop! AIO is a great cleaner, it adds to the shine! Outstanding write up. Keep us updated on Pinnacle Black Onyx tire gel (one front tire) and AA Extreme Tire gel on the back. One thing hits me is, you will have more dust on the front.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12