autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitethunder46
    I'm really struggling with windows...

How do you like the Vision glass compared with all other window cleaners? How well does it work in sun and heat?

As for a window protectant, is surface shield spray the best you've use to date? Have you ever tried AIO on windows? Can you compare AIO to surface shield?
    Krystal VIsion is a nice glass product. Remeber that it always is the best idea to work out of direct sunlight for better results. You will need to couple up your glass cleaner with a high quality microfiber towel, like Cobra waffle weave glass towel. You will love your results with DP. I never used DP surface shield on windows, but had very good luck using Klasse AIO.

For best results I clay my windshield once 6-8 weeks, then reclean it with a glass cleaner, and then use AIO. Results are amazing, it beads like crazy. AIO will last even longer on glass, but I like even better results when you clay it regularly.

Just my $0.02.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    nice work and car! I ordered the 4 in 1 as well but haven't tried it yet. I should do that and compare with the ONR.

I love the nyquil cup idea. Don't know why I never thought of that! Definately going to be doing that
    swirl buster

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by supercharged
    Krystal VIsion is a nice glass product. Remeber that it always is the best idea to work out of direct sunlight for better results. You will need to couple up your glass cleaner with a high quality microfiber towel, like Cobra waffle weave glass towel. You will love your results with DP. I never used DP surface shield on windows, but had very good luck using Klasse AIO.

For best results I clay my windshield once 6-8 weeks, then reclean it with a glass cleaner, and then use AIO. Results are amazing, it beads like crazy. AIO will last even longer on glass, but I like even better results when you clay it regularly.

Just my $0.02.
    Yea, I know about the WW towel and about AIO (about to order some). I was wandering about the sun light since Justin is mobile and does his details outside.

Post Thanks / Like
    DPs Vision is the best glass cleaner I've ever used. Even in sunlight, it didn't streak. It's better than Stoners. The key though is a good towel. I keep my glass one seperate and do a second rinse on them.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Justin,

Great job, as per usual. I look forward to reading more about that rotary once you use it a few more times. That price for a quality machine is unbelievable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxmax
    Justin,

Great job, as per usual. I look forward to reading more about that rotary once you use it a few more times. That price for a quality machine is unbelievable.
    Well you are not paying for the "expensive" labeling!
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Justin - Good review and nice pics. Had my mind wondering about either DP 4-i-1 or ONR and based on your review I went ahead and ordered some of the DP product.

Got a couple questions -

* This can be used over either wax or sealant LSP's right? And is not harsh, or at least not any harsher than a typical wash?

* Following use, is there anything that it should not be topped with from a compatibility standpoint? I assume that this leaves 'behind' some 4-i-1 QD shinners, but is there any issue following up with either another round of 476, or AW, or QW+, or QS, etc?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well most rinseless washes have a polymer that actually works and looks like a QD. It will not strip anything. It's actually less abrasive than a normal wash.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Great work! Awesome car.
    I have DP 4n1, still haven't use it yet. I can't wait until the review on the rotary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123