First I'd like to thank a few people that have helped me along the way.
Zach McGovern - who I think is retired and no longer details or posts. He answered a lot of questions early on when I joined.
Mike - The Guz - He's answered my questions for everyone and he's responded to just about all my questions on his YouTube channel.
Phil Miranda - Same deal. He's answered a lot of my comments or questions on his channel.
VISITOR & dlc95 have both answered PM questions I've had.

So now to the goods.
The wife and I got our first new car 2023 Honda Civic Sport in Crystal Black Pearl (her choice). I wanted the Pearl White. We drive this car 100 miles a day. It's nearly 51 miles to work and all interstate. Even with 2 coats I know I won't come close to 4 years.

Polishers - My daughter surprised me with a Griots G8 & G9. After 6 years with the OG Chicago HF polisher this was a treat. The 3.5" pads were helpful on this car.
Pads - LC Flat Orange, Flat White (5.5 & 3.5) I used mostly orange, but white when it was warranted.
Polish - I used 3D One. I've used Speed for years and it wipes off like a dream. This was a bit harder. I found if I let it dry for a few minutes it wipes off better for me.
Panel IPA - Gyeon Prep
Coating - Gyeon Mohs Evo 50mil
Rags - The Rag Company Edge less 300 (leveling & wipe) I had 24 of these. Thanks to Mike for mentioning the numbering of the sides. That was helpful keeping track of which side I was using. I should have had 12 of one color and 12 of another. I had to remember which hand was leveling and which was wipe off. Once I had a system it was fine.
Thoughts. I thought I'd have more coating left, but I used every drop. I put 2 coats of paint. One on the wheel faces. I probably used more on the initial coat. Just inexperience. Maybe I didn't. I don't have a garage so I coated on my mom's carport. I at least had cover. We still have a lot of pollen so before I coated a section I did the panel wipe to make sure it was clean. I waited almost 24 hours and put on a coat of Gyeon Cure to prevent water spotting. It's supposed to rain Saturday and my wife has to work.

Yesterday was a very sunny day. Even though I was out of the sun it was hard to see the coating flash on the black paint. I brought it home a little while ago and it was very overcast (no rain) and I noticed a high spot on the hood that I didn't see and my mom was helping keep an eye out. To me it's obvious. If my wife sees it without me pointing it out it'll be go time. Obviously I'll have to polish it out and recoat it. Do I only polish the high spots or should I go outside the area some?

Thanks to everyone for advice

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk