autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

One Week, One Truck, One SUV and Two Beauties

This week I had the opportunity to help out two owners with their daily drivers.

The first of two trucks I helped with this week, belongs to a friend and neighbor for whom I did a ceramic coating on the wheels shown on the beauty a few weeks prior. The Sexy Porsche is a new-to-his-family 2016 with just over 50k on the clock. Overall it was a pretty clean car that needed some light swirls removed and a ceramic applied to help lock in the shine and make clean-up a lot easier.

Many thanks to Tayor for his trust in my efforts as he sees me every weekend doing what I have fun doing, but it means a lot that he would trust me with such a nice ride. Ceramic all-around from paint, glass, wheels, and of course, that awesome black trim that accents the white so nicely!

Polished up with a pair of Flex 3401's and my Rupes Nano Long Neck using GYEON Primer as MOHS EVO was the final Ceramic. Trim done with CarPro Dlux and Wheels were previously done with GYEON Q2 RIM.

The 2nd of two beautiful trucks I could help out with this week is for my long-time friend. This is the twin of a Denali SUV I did earlier this year for the owner's wife. This time, he asked me to step in and help revive his Pickup version. This is a super nice 2017 finished in White Frost Tricoat over black. This one came in with just under 80k miles on it. The goal was to revive it back to new and lock it all in with a nice ceramic. I treated the paint, trim wheels, and, as a bonus for being a great mentor to me over the years, all the glass.

Also
    Polished up with a pair of Flex 3401's and my Rupes Nano Long Neck using GYEON Primer as MOHS EVO was the final Ceramic. Trim done with CarPro Dlux and Wheels done with GYEON Q2 RIM.

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

2. Likes PA DETAILER, dgage, PaulMys, Bruno Soares, DFB and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Week, One Truck, One SUV and Two Beauties

White Out!! Lol

Stunning stuff as always
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Thanks TTQ B4U thanked for this post
    Likes TTQ B4U liked this post