autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2022 F250 Lariat Gyeonized

Nice work on that small building, Op-Meister!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done....also great pics as well.

4. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man that is one sharp F250. My father in law has a XLT F250 and I loved it so much, I have one on order.. just if it ever gets built is the question.

Love how those rims shined up!
    2021 Ford F-150 XL STX 5.0 Coyote
    2016 Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
    2010 GMC Acadia 3.6

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brrr View Post
    Man that is one sharp F250. My father in law has a XLT F250 and I loved it so much, I have one on order.. just if it ever gets built is the question.

Love how those rims shined up!
    Yeah it might be a while b4 he recieves it lol.

And yes putting pure on the wheels really added to the shine the the chrome.

Im really curious to see how well this thing cleans up later on down the road. As my friend never ever hand washes his vehicles. He visits a touchless car wash and thats it. His previous truck got hand washed 1 time a year when i would detail it. So im hoping to get him to have me do quarterly decons.

Im sure it will get blown off less now since the local sheetz touchless car wash just got brushes installed. He knows not to use those.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Yeah it might be a while b4 he recieves it lol.

And yes putting pure on the wheels really added to the shine the the chrome.

Im really curious to see how well this thing cleans up later on down the road. As my friend never ever hand washes his vehicles. He visits a touchless car wash and thats it. His previous truck got hand washed 1 time a year when i would detail it. So im hoping to get him to have me do quarterly decons.

Im sure it will get blown off less now since the local sheetz touchless car wash just got brushes installed. He knows not to use those.

You could always try to get him on a WW/RW routine to *try* and mitigate some of the time between you getting a hold of it. I ran my wife’s Acadia one time through the local car wash and it ripped the seals off the top of it… so I just started washing by hand with a $10 foam cannon from Amazon. That’s where the addiction began lol the only thing is, I never could get it as clean as I wanted and ended up on here one day.

I actually got an email yesterday on the F250 I ordered and it’s scheduled for production on Aug 29th! Hopefully I can get a hold of it before the dealer washes it and puts swirls all over. Make it shine like the one you detailed.
    2021 Ford F-150 XL STX 5.0 Coyote
    2016 Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost
    2010 GMC Acadia 3.6

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Thanks, personally not a ford guy but its a sharp truck. And i know it is in need of tint! Tried to tell him that but im doubtful. Its amazing what a difference tint will make just in looks

Stunning. I was not a Ford guy either until I worked for a company whose president is a Ford guy. He gives us a choice of different Ford vehicles every 2 years or 60,000 miles. I am a Ford guy now.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

9. Likes PaulMys, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    Stunning. I was not a Ford guy either until I worked for a company whose president is a Ford guy. He gives us a choice of different Ford vehicles every 2 years or 60,000 miles. I am a Ford guy now.
    Hahaha thatd be a tricky dicision

Post Thanks / Like

When I was younger I hated fords as bad as anyone I ever knew
    But when it was time for a new truck back in '15, when they first came out with the aluminum bodies, & I saw that the back half of inside the cab had no transmission tunnel hump ( totally flat floor ) i took a chance. With the 3.5 turbo this is the best truck I have ever had, none even close. Man did I ever get ragged on by my old buddies about owning a ford.

BTW-- How many hours did it take you to do excluding the FF and did you polish and coat the roof?
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    When I was younger I hated fords as bad as anyone I ever knew
    But when it was time for a new truck back in '15, when they first came out with the aluminum bodies, & I saw that the back half of inside the cab had no transmission tunnel hump ( totally flat floor ) i took a chance. With the 3.5 turbo this is the best truck I have ever had, none even close. Man did I ever get ragged on by my old buddies about owning a ford.

BTW-- How many hours did it take you to do excluding the FF and did you polish and coat the roof?
    I would never hear the end of it as well. The interior is not comfortable to me.

This is one of the few times i didnt really keep track unfortunatly. But on a truck this size, to do everything from the wash to the final wipe, 10-12 hours. Was a bit more meticulus due to it being so new. And i coated the wheels this time, which is a first on a customer vehicle for me.

Yes i did polish the roof and coat it as well, as i always do

13. Likes dgage liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12