This super nice 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend Trim in Carbonized Gray Metallic came to me from a previous customer and friend through our local racing group. Having brought their first child into the world means needing more room and a nicer ride to haul all that comes with little ones and the goal is to continue to do it in style.

The approach here was pretty simple. Protect it and allow for ease of cleaning day-forward. This meant a nice 18-24 month Ceramic Coating and given the cladding that abounds here, a dual-layer protective treatment with Trim Specific Coating as the base with a layer on top to help protect it even more. Now the entire lower half of this vehicle will stay dark, satin, and shed bugs off the front with much greater ease.

Given Howard has returned with yet another vehicle, this is my way of thanking him but more importantly, congratulating them both. This package also included the wheels faces polished and coated with a wheel specific Ceramic and all the glass was stripped of new car muck, polished, and coated as well. All combined won't change the aerodynamics but it will cut down on cleanings, make them a lot easier and help keep the vehicle looking fresh and new for quite a while.

Lastly, several parts of the paint, and especially the gloss black trim was riddled with swirls and scratches, thus I corrected all those areas and got it restored to the brand new flaw-free condition it should have been since day one.

The process involved Flex Polishers, L.C Flat white pads, CarPro Essence, Dlux, UK 3.0, SiC and GYEON Primer and Q2 RIM.

Starting off with a little before and AFTER with the swirls that were located in the rear quarter panel trim.