So a friend of mine from a local racing forum I'm a part of bought a leftover 2018 Callaway Silverado with a blower on it and being it's pure black, the first thing he thought of was getting this baby detailed and fully corrected.

It was a leftover that sat on the dealers lot long enough to have the sun begin to take it's toll on the plastic cowling and trim but I made short-order of any fading and got all the trim back to new and coated to stay that way. That wasn't enough so add in some dealer installed scratches on the tailgate and swirls (not horrible but there and noticeable) it was crying out for some help. The truck corrected to nicely and is about 98% flawless. As part of the detail, I also removed the windshield banner and another decal that was across 1/2 of the back window. The clean look is so much nicer.

The truck only had 250 miles on it when purchased but he did take a long trip with her plastering 1,234 bugs to the front of it that needed removed too.

Proceeding with a full New Vehicle Polish & Protect Package including coatings over everything (paint, glass, wheels, trim & chrome) was a good move, especially given it's pure back and a real PIA to care for over time. All the work however is worth it though as nothing looks as good as black when it's cleaned up and fully corrected. Onto the pics.....

Notice the front Lip/Air Dam area.....Long Live Q2 TRIM!

Exhaust is all cleaned up thanks to Griot's and some 0000 Steel Wool. Coated with Q2 RIM

Back Window is clean and all decals from dealer/Callaway Removed

No more windshield banner either. Sorry no before pics but it was fugly

More Q2 RIM here. Great on all things metal & chrome coated plastics

That 560 is horsepower thanks to the Callaway blower on the LS3

Some love and some don't the 20" Wheels. I like them as anything larger
won't have much sidewall and he does plan on using this truck as a truck

• Wash
  • Iron X
  • Nano Mitt/Medium
  • Griot's Fine Glass Polish
  • Griot's Metal Polish
  • CarPro Essence