Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
Awesome work. Looks like new. Or in your case “Looks So New”

The paint didn’t look too bad for being 4-5 years old.
Yeah, it was typical from going through tunnel of swirl and scratch car washes... Along with some gifts left at airport parking lots. Paint was very hard though...

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
Nice work and write-up Paul!
Thanks Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
You do some incredible work, Paul. Seriously.

Thanks for sharing that.
Thanks Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
Great work and write up and pictures!

Thanks for shareing your work.
Thanks SWETM!

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
Looks great, Paul!!( as do all your jobs ). A large, black SUV....that's a serious amount of real estate to tackle! But they sure do look great when they are cleaned up and detailed properly.
Thanks Ted... now he's got to keep it looking that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicoupe View Post
Great work buddy!
Thanks SI!

Quote Originally Posted by DMW View Post
Nice work. I have nightmares about Big black SUVs.

People always seem to complain about M105 saying that it's old and dusts too much. That's true, but it sure gets the job done.

No engine bay shots?
Well, it did dust like crazy.. 8% humidity and 94 degrees... That's why we only did the hood as a two step and GG BOSS Fast Correcting Cream for the rest.
We literally was putting the finishing touches on the exhaust tip when the owner showed up. So we grabbed what shots we could (without having to take out the work platforms again), which would have been required for a proper engine shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tran View Post
Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
Thanks Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by amalik View Post
Good work. I imagine working in that hot AZ (approaching summer) temperature, even if you're in the garage, probably still feels very hot.
Yup, It's starting to heat up in the big oven of the sun, er... I mean Valley of the Sun. Thanks!!!