autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to make your special car famous!

We are looking for 20 unique, special, one of a kind type cars to feature on a project we are launching very soon.
    If you have #22 of the Ford GT, bought back your dad's first car, have one of only a few left, or just have a car that is very special to you, then we are looking for you!
    We need at least three good photos of the car and a little history of what makes it special. Only need 2-4 sentences about the car's story and we will take it from there.
    Do not reply if you do not want your car's photos and it's story online or on TV, because it will be!

Please email photos and story to Meghan@Palmbeachmotoring.net

Thank you

An example...

I have always loved the cab over/cab forward design and the 40’s era Ford COEs are the best of that design in my opinion. The proportions are just all wrong but somehow the design is oddly appealing and completely unique.

I purchased this 1947 Ford truck as an unfinished project a few years ago. Paint was done but it needed everything else. I rebuilt the original flathead V8, built a wiring harness and made a few upgrades along the way to make it more drivable and reliable. Being a fan of Coca-Cola and a 30 year employee, the Coke theme was a no brainer! I added vintage water transfer decals, custom pinstriping, some period correct signs to the stake bed sides and the show stopper was adding the 14’ tall, fiberglass Coca-Cola bottle to the bed making it look like a giant toy! It’s hard to imagine having to drive a truck like this every day but life in that time moved at a much slower pace.

Billy Paul

2. Likes Aaryn NZ, Diner, SANTA3013, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Time to make your special car famous!

Last day to submit?

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I mean I have three 70s cars..don't think anyone would think it's special besides me and perhaps other people that are into vintage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Last day to submit?

Thank you
    This project will be ongoing but we are looking for our first batch to submit in a few days.