2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Edition
3013 Miles
Metallic Black

A client of mine recently purchased a new Jeep. He contacted me because he was not happy with the look and luster of the vehicle as it was delivered from the dealer. I told him I think I can help him out with those issues!
I found the vehicle to be covered in minor swirls and it had some heavier scratches in areas.

Process/tools/products/etc:
2BW with SCG Pro shampoo. Micro-chenille mitt. Clayed with Griot’s medium clay mitt. Polished with McKee’s37 Fast Polish and a medium-soft foam pad. Rupes 21 MkII, Rupes mini and Rupes nano were used.
McKee’s37 N914 was used as prep prior to LSP. McKee’s37 High Def Paint sealant was the LSP of choice.
Wheels were cleaned with Adam’s wheel cleaner, Daytona speedmaster brushes, tires cleaned with Adam’s tire and rubber cleaner. Wheels sealed with CarPro Hydro. Tire dressing was McKee’s37 high gloss.
Glass cleaner was by Adam’s. Interior vacuumed via Metro. Engine bay cleaned with APC and then dressed with Blackfire AIO.
Interior chores were handled with McKee’s Fast interior and Pinnacle leather cleaner/conditioner.

My client was thrilled upon pickup! He didn’t even realize that the paint had so much metallic in it! Happy customer= Happy me!

Thanks for looking!

After the initial hit/test spot:

Work shots:

Interior: