autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: When Concrete meets a TRD 4 Runner

Oh I thought it got hit with concrete chunks. Looks really good. VXPRO?

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! Results are great! Love that color too!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Understated View Post
    Oh I thought it got hit with concrete chunks. Looks really good. VXPRO?
    Yes. VXPro
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful work, explain new car prep. You detail cars before customers pick them up from the dealer?
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DogRescuer View Post
    Beautiful work, explain new car prep. You detail cars before customers pick them up from the dealer?
    Usually after they pick it up unless they pre-pay me for the service. I have a relationship with a lot of dealers in the area and those that I do will typically have the car brought to me with a dealer plate. It's more common however that they bring it after the purchase. I have a Ford Dealer that I know the GM fairly well so I do a lot of new car prep's for them on the cars for their showroom.

The way I note it to the customer is:
    This package is geared towards cleaning, perfecting and coating brand new vehicles. The amount of correction necessary will vary depending on the delivery condition and brief time you may have the vehicle on the road. Ideal situation is to have this service performed within the first 30 days/1,200 miles of ownership.

The new car prep and protection package does include Sealing of both the paint and glass with their respective with their respective ceramic nano paint coatings.

What’s Included: Full cleaning and decontamination of exterior including both a chemical and physical decontamination of all surfaces, including glass, for a clean and smooth surface free from fallout and light tar or other contaminants.

Targeted towards ensuring that a “new car” condition is met and kept. This process starts off with a super gloss enhancing polish that does several things. First, it serves as a corrective polish and extreme gloss enhancer thus resulting in a highly reflective surface. Next it provides an underlying base of Ceramic Protection that begins the bonding process with your cars clear coat finish. This base serves as not only an additional underlying layer of protection but is the perfect substrate match for the subsequent two coats of Nano Ceramic Paint Coating which bond at a molecular level completing the protective finish and providing superior protection.

Once completed your new car will outstanding gloss and rich full depth of color and the glass will be coated in a super hydrophobic coating as well.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice job. The color is called cement. It's one of those you expect to hate, but then in person it looks much better.

4Runner is one of my favorite trucks. We had one until until fairly recently and miss it. Waiting for the opportunity to get another one. FYI, they retain the value like crazy. Not sure why, but people will pay what seem like silly prices for used ones.
    2006 LR3 White // 2014 Boxster Agate Gray // 2012 Sentra Aspen White
    Sealant test resultsxxxxxDilution ratio chartxxxxxWheel cleaner info

Post Thanks / Like

When Concrete meets a TRD 4 Runner-img_4969-jpg

CCCoating

Post Thanks / Like

So the dealership doesn't have their own detail shop?

QUOTE=pdqgp;1512167]Usually after they pick it up unless they pre-pay me for the service. I have a relationship with a lot of dealers in the area and those that I do will typically have the car brought to me with a dealer plate. It's more common however that they bring it after the purchase. I have a Ford Dealer that I know the GM fairly well so I do a lot of new car prep's for them on the cars for their showroom.

The way I note it to the customer is:
    This package is geared towards cleaning, perfecting and coating brand new vehicles. The amount of correction necessary will vary depending on the delivery condition and brief time you may have the vehicle on the road. Ideal situation is to have this service performed within the first 30 days/1,200 miles of ownership.

The new car prep and protection package does include Sealing of both the paint and glass with their respective with their respective ceramic nano paint coatings.

What’s Included: Full cleaning and decontamination of exterior including both a chemical and physical decontamination of all surfaces, including glass, for a clean and smooth surface free from fallout and light tar or other contaminants.

Targeted towards ensuring that a “new car” condition is met and kept. This process starts off with a super gloss enhancing polish that does several things. First, it serves as a corrective polish and extreme gloss enhancer thus resulting in a highly reflective surface. Next it provides an underlying base of Ceramic Protection that begins the bonding process with your cars clear coat finish. This base serves as not only an additional underlying layer of protection but is the perfect substrate match for the subsequent two coats of Nano Ceramic Paint Coating which bond at a molecular level completing the protective finish and providing superior protection.

Once completed your new car will outstanding gloss and rich full depth of color and the glass will be coated in a super hydrophobic coating as well.[/QUOTE]
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

=sex
    Get Detailed!

Post Thanks / Like

Ookay.

Quote Originally Posted by Detail Oriented LLC View Post
    =sex