autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

2015 Hyundai Veloster Re:Flex Edition

Hello my name is Ryan and this is my 2015 Hyundai Veloster Re:Flex Edition I purchased a little over a year ago. Since I was a young I remember my dad teaching me too wash and wax his cars and now Im taking car of mine. I recently washed, clayed, compound, polish and waxed my Veloster

I have photos below and one photo of the products used

I really love the Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Starter Kit I purchased I've used it 3 times so far and all good results.

Also the BlackFire compound & polish came with the kit, both are really good and easy to use.

For the car wax, I used IBIZ Car Wax that I have been using for years on my previous cars and always been happy with that wax.

The Clay Bar was the first time ever used a clay product, and after inspecting the paint and feeling places I wanted to correct I was very happy with the results

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2015 Hyundai Veloster Re:Flex Edition

nice job! what exactly is the "flex edition"? of course i can google, but i like direct from an owner!

I always admire that car when I see one drive by, nice whip fella! And nice touch with the Bat symbol!
    Back to the full-time grind.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for the nice comment! The Re:Flex edition is rare only made about 3,000 models and it comes with a few options the top/turbo model did. So it falls in between the regular low in model and turbo model. Fog lights, chrome accents & wheels, 8 speaker system with sub woofer, leather seats. May have missed a few options but thats most of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cruisin_chef View Post
    thank you for the nice comment! The Re:Flex edition is rare only made about 3,000 models and it comes with a few options the top/turbo model did. So it falls in between the regular low in model and turbo model. Fog lights, chrome accents & wheels, 8 speaker system with sub woofer, leather seats. May have missed a few options but thats most of them.
    sounds nice! is it spacious on the inside? i was up to one close, it felt so low to the ground. I'm 6'3" i felt like i could never fit right i assume lol
    Back to the full-time grind.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    sounds nice! is it spacious on the inside? i was up to one close, it felt so low to the ground. I'm 6'3" i felt like i could never fit right i assume lol
    im 5'5" and it is very low too the ground, I know a few 6 plus in height owners whom own these and they can get in out but it maybe a bit of a struggle lol. I know if I raise my head when parking and looking behind me I tend to touch the roof with my head. It was a big change for me when switching from my previous vehicle which was much higher and so much more roomy. But you can be surprised with the back seats down how much you can fit in this little car. The seats do go back too give the driver or passenger plenty of room but the rear passengers will lose the little space they have.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work and results! Cool looking car!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

As fellow NYC weekend warrior detailer (BROOKLYN) job well done keeping that black shine, thx for sharing

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline