autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

∠ Sharkpolitur celebrity detailing for ⇔ celebrity Tamir Kfir | BMW 730i

All the roads lead to Savyon, this time my friends Tamir 2008 Bimmer I want to make this thread more about Tamir & little bit about one of his cars of course, so he is running the best in the world business in Orthotics, I myself use it in the sport shoes & there is a day & night difference, they make you wanna fly probably that's why the best sport stars in the world use only Tamir's custom insoles, his patented technology is called Dynamic Motion Control & they are made of the highest quality polymers & other special materials used in Aerospace & Defence Industry, more about it here: Tamir Kfir Orthotics Made in Israel

For Sharky

When he speaks Orthotics for me it's like voice from space, otherwise he is not so serious, on the opposite super funny

Well, not all of his customers (btw he is personal advisor to Novak Djokovic, they are very good friends) are VIP's like Sharky but still known personalities in sport

Maestro Tamir Kfir

Coming next Sharky vs Tamir Kfir BMW 730i

I have brought Tamir a lot of car chemistry (oils, additives etc.) but this one made him crazy, I said Tamir not only you are in Orthotics, Sharkpolitur is into Orthopaedic hand tuning for sport drivers & presented him something very special: Grippers, massage steering wheel pads

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ∠ Sharkpolitur celebrity detailing for ⇔ celebrity Tamir Kfir | BMW 730i

After all the animals who came to visit Sharky were free, I continued polishing, there was ugly deep scratch on the right side it was gone shortly.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

And last but not least Evening BMW pics

Slowly but surely Alpine White Bimmer is changing it's chameleon paint from light to Palladium Grey into the Darkness

We wish everybody Good Night, It's Time To Fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkxndCBYhzs

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamir was very impressed with oil/gas additives package performance (he's got lifetime warranty for all car chemistry needs BTW) & forwards his friends today what he says: Sharky add them anything they need don't charge them please I'll pay you (don't worry I say I'll charge you & them twice )

Guys get VIP treatment for their Jaguar XF & Audi S8T

That's it for today, clean my Hugo Boss suede loafers with cabriolet top cleaner & go to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCv-2Agp3uo

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Marc! Nice work and as usual, great stories and pictures to go along with it! I like you new forum avatar!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

The people with 250,000 euros Audi S8 or 130,000 Jaguar XF don't come out of nowhere to "somebody" who will add something to their fuel system or engine oil & polish their new headlights & chrome plated exterior parts
    That's why I work only with the people I know or my friends know very, very good, it's not bowing head & licking but ass kicking detailing operations for Club Members only !

I see how low some people fall to detail something, something please!!! & how they're being treated, home cats get better treatment, I don't know why but most "rich" people look at their car cleaner guy as nobody even if he cleans their cars for a lifetime, it's better to work in McDonalds for life than being humiliated.
    But then it's OK, if somebody doesn't respect themselves why others would respect them?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Your cars look like new guys ( thanks Tamir my friend ) added them full additives package for oil/gas etc. the youngster really thinks his Mercedes looks like new (he was missing about 5 liters of motor oil) Audi guy was little dissapointed but happy about I took care of mechanical side, it's more important than looks I say he too was missing about 3 liters, it's not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9ZSZPGZhc

Post Thanks / Like

Marc, you operate a full service operation that's for sure!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Great job! I love your work and write ups. Thank you.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

The guy wanted to detail his new BMW M6 (all thanks to Tamir my friend) after paying ca$h for a case of Johnsen's injector cleaner bottles & few quarts of Teflon engine oil additive from Greased Lightning I told him my standard reply: Your Bimmer looks like new.
    He asked if car was not repainted (I wonder why people ask such questions that even blind can see his car was not repainted & looks superb, the panic was a small micro stone chip/cut on the drivers door) I told him it was not repainted 100%. After hearing this & getting compliments he left to the north of the country.
    I will never see him again.
    Everybody deserves a good word from Sharky, if you ever want to reject a detailing for any reason use my sentence: Your car looks like new. It works.