autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

EXTENDED! 20% Off + Free Shipping Over $195 AND a Free Gift Valued at $50!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 24 Hours Only! 20% Off + Free Shipping, Freebies with every order AND a Free Gift!

The increase in Free shipping limit (mostly now 195) has really been pushing me back from ordering EXTENDED! 20% Off + Free Shipping Over 5 AND a Free Gift Valued at !
    just saying ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 24 Hours Only! 20% Off + Free Shipping, Freebies with every order AND a Free Gift!

Nick, just an FYI you may want to correct; when you click on the "shop now" link, the "fine print" states over $150 qualifies for free shipping....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ugafiredawg View Post
    Nick, just an FYI you may want to correct, when you click on the "shop now" link, the "fine print" states over $150 qualifies for free shipping....
    You mean changing the image , right ? EXTENDED! 20% Off + Free Shipping Over 5 AND a Free Gift Valued at !

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, yeah, of course!! That's what I meant lol!!

Post Thanks / Like

I left the option "open" as in how to correct the conflicting shipping rate lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ugafiredawg View Post
    Uh, yeah, of course!! That's what I meant lol!!
    Yeah. If a mistake in pouring Fuzion to the wrong pot can make them sell it for $50, this definitely qualifies for a drop in free shipping limit EXTENDED! 20% Off + Free Shipping Over 5 AND a Free Gift Valued at !

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sealthedeal View Post
    Yeah. If a mistake in pouring Fuzion to the wrong pot can make them sell it for $50, this definitely qualifies for a drop in free shipping limit EXTENDED! 20% Off + Free Shipping Over 5 AND a Free Gift Valued at !

Free shipping is dropped to $150 for you two. Give me a call or put a note in the comments box.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Free shipping is dropped to $150 for you two. Give me a call or put a note in the comments box.
    Lol, thanks Nick! Although the order I have put together exceeds even the $195 minimum for free shipping, so I will meet the free shipping minimum anyways! Dang AG is killing me!

Just waiting to submit the order in anticipation of the new WG product you are releasing today....hint, hint!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I miss the days when it was $50 min. for free shipping. Then it crept up to $95, then $125, then $150, now $195. I'm pretty much paying for shipping from here on out. My orders just don't get that big any more.
    "The shortest and surest way to live with honor in the world is to be in reality what we would appear to be." --- Socrates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast