autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

15% Off + Free Shipping Over $150 through MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 15% Off + Free Shipping Over $150 through MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

nick, is the mckee's 37 trim detailer safe to use in the engine compartment and how long does it last on exterior trim in your experience? any chance of putting the mckee's 37 products on BOGO and $5 shipping in the future (for those who would like to do a small order)?

Post Thanks / Like

I understand every retail is different but it's just frustrating that the store here doesn't just flat - out offer free shipping. I've ordered some products here but just being very honest that I went to order more today $110 worth and had to go elsewhere to save the nearly $25+ in shipping charges you all were going to apply. I don't like having to hit $150 to get what others offer all the time.

Just venting and I apologize for doing so but it's in hopes that somewhere down the road policies here change as I've probably ordered over $500+ over the months from others as it's just plain easier and cheaper overall and it's mostly based around shipping charges.

I'd love to try two of the McKee's products you all carry vs not being available elsewhere but the shipping costs are $13+ and again, that's $13 wasted IMO. I like most am an impulse buyer so if I need or want to order something I want to do it now and move on vs waiting until a sale hits or I have over a certain dollar amount in my cart.

- frustrated
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    nick, is the mckee's 37 trim detailer safe to use in the engine compartment and how long does it last on exterior trim in your experience? any chance of putting the mckee's 37 products on BOGO and $5 shipping in the future (for those who would like to do a small order)?
    And The Best Trim Restorer / Protectant is...*Drum Roll*....

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
    I understand every retail is different but it's just frustrating that the store here doesn't just flat - out offer free shipping. I've ordered some products here but just being very honest that I went to order more today $110 worth and had to go elsewhere to save the nearly $25+ in shipping charges you all were going to apply. I don't like having to hit $150 to get what others offer all the time.

Just venting and I apologize for doing so but it's in hopes that somewhere down the road policies here change as I've probably ordered over $500+ over the months from others as it's just plain easier and cheaper overall and it's mostly based around shipping charges.

I'd love to try two of the McKee's products you all carry vs not being available elsewhere but the shipping costs are $13+ and again, that's $13 wasted IMO. I like most am an impulse buyer so if I need or want to order something I want to do it now and move on vs waiting until a sale hits or I have over a certain dollar amount in my cart.

- frustrated
    Trust me, I don't like paying for shipping either, and I certainly don't like waiting for ANYTHING.

I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of our price & promotion match promise. It's really easy.

Post Thanks / Like

The sale has also been extended through midnight tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post

Trust me, I don't like paying for shipping either, and I certainly don't like waiting for ANYTHING.

I'm surprised you didn't take advantage of our price & promotion match promise. It's really easy.
    I'll look into the above to garner details. Overall though just about every site matches others pricing, but it boils down to free shipping. I'm in Ohio which is pretty central so it's not like even ground takes more than a couple days.

I'm sure AG and their affiliates do fine but if they would just figure out the shipping costs I bet they would get even more.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
    I'll look into the above to garner details. Overall though just about every site matches others pricing, but it boils down to free shipping. I'm in Ohio which is pretty central so it's not like even ground takes more than a couple days.

I'm sure AG and their affiliates do fine but if they would just figure out the shipping costs I bet they would get even more.
    We're pretty easy going around here. All you have to do is ask.

I'm in the office for another two hours today. Give me a shout if you'd still like to try out a couple McKee's 37 products. I'll sharpen my pencil and also take the spare change out of Bob's cup holder to help out with those shipping charges.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    We're pretty easy going around here. All you have to do is ask.

I'm in the office for another two hours today. Give me a shout if you'd still like to try out a couple McKee's 37 products. I'll sharpen my pencil and also take the spare change out of Bob's cup holder to help out with those shipping charges.
    Wow, customer service doesn't get much better than what Mr. Nick does!
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

Keep it up Nick and you`ll win me over from ur sister site

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    As a hobbyist small orders is what I usually do.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.