autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!

16 x 16 inch regular single PFM towel

great product

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepbrew View Post
    I received all of the same products as well, minus one PFM towel and the Krystal Glass Cleaner (funny, another poster was missing the same two items). I did have some aerosol carpet cleaner in mine that my wife used this weekend in our SUV and she seemed pleased. The bad part is while I received the Wolfgang detailers bag, my bag is missing the velcro "lid" that holds everything in. So, mine is like an open soft toolbox. Doesn't really secure everything or keep dirt/dust out. I actually placed another order over the weekend for some Poorboys Bug Squash and a few other items and made a "comment" in the order. Hopefully they'll find my Wolfgang bag lid and send it with my order. Here's hoping...
    I just wanted to chime in and point out that Autogeek took care of my Wolfgang bag issue on the order I just received today. All I did was make a comment in the order process and someone followed through to make sure things were made right. Excellent customer service! Just wanted to give another shout-out to Nick and the gang at AG. Thanks guys!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.