autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stars, Stripes & Storewide Savings! 15% Off No Exclusions + Free Shipping Over $150

It's no longer a secret. Yes, swanicyouth is the hall monitor.

Let's all just enjoy the Austrian GP and the sale and call it good.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stars, Stripes & Storewide Savings! 15% Off No Exclusions + Free Shipping Over $150

Sale ends tonight fellas. Stock up for a summer of detailing.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    7 posts on AG - 6 of them complaining about a sale?

You tell me.
    One post complaining about a sale and several explaining my post to people who have problems with reading comprehension and math.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mustang View Post
    One post complaining about a sale and several explaining my post to people who have problems with reading comprehension and math.
    Let's keep all of the above out of my sale thread, please.

If you have a question, concern or comment, please utilize the PM feature and shoot me a message.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Sale ends tonight fellas. Stock up for a summer of detailing.
    Something BIG, indeed. Don't let us chowdahheads interrupt your holiday weekend, Nick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mustang View Post
    It may not be a problem at Autogeek, but I'm pretty sure some forum member will have issues with your chosen channel of communication.
    Well, then some forum member can lighten up and get over it; just trying to be helpful. Picked up an 8oz tub of mis-labeled Fuzion for $50 over there.

The Internet is a wonderful place, eh? Gotta take the good with the bad...

The only thing I don't like about Autogeek sales/promotions is that they always cost me money...just can't resist most times. If I don't like the terms and/or shipping times/costs, I just opt out of purchasing. It's really quite simple. As for ordering errors/issues, I'd guess a phone call would resolve it, always has for me even when *i* was the one who gooned up the order. But, everyone wants everything resolved NOW. Patience is your friend, especially on a holiday weekend. Really don't think anyone is trying to be misleading in the sales; some would still ##### if Autogeek GAVE stuff away...

Post Thanks / Like

Man, the Austrian GP finish was exciting! Maybe Mercedes can order up some Flex 3401s for the boys to buff out their problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Its all Marketling. The countdown timer did to the OP exactly what it was supposed to... make you spend your money with some kind of emotion attached. Thats what upset him so much. He felt tricked. When you purchase out of emotion you most times either buy things you dont need or spend more than you should have. You have to learn what marketing is trying to do to you and then you can internally combat it.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Its all Marketling. The countdown timer did to the OP exactly what it was supposed to... make you spend your money with some kind of emotion attached. Thats what upset him so much. He felt tricked. When you purchase out of emotion you most times either buy things you dont need or spend more than you should have. You have to learn what marketing is trying to do to you and then you can internally combat it.
    I didn't feel tricked. I made it quite clear I was disappointed by Autogeek's deceit. Seriously, can't you read? I wrote that I was rushed for what turned out to be no reason. I didn't spend more than I intended nor did I buy stuff I don't need. As for learning about marketing to internally combat feeling cheated, I'll match my Marketing / Economics MBA with yours any day, Sigmund.

By the way, where did you develop your theory of a countdown timer making me spend money with emotional attachment? I guess you think parking meters engender emotial attachment to parking fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast