autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stars, Stripes & Storewide Savings! 15% Off No Exclusions + Free Shipping Over $150

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    Lolz.

People complaining about sales.

Happens every time.

Gotta love it.
    8,996 posts on Autogeek? Are you the hall monitor?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stars, Stripes & Storewide Savings! 15% Off No Exclusions + Free Shipping Over $150

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Mustang View Post
    Oh, i don't know. Maybe because I wasn't notified of the sale by PM or email. It was plastered on Autogeek's homepage. Maybe because it is a low brow marketing technique that wasn't specifically targeted at me but rather at everyone who saw it on Autogeek's homepage. Did I write it ruined my day? No, I pointed out that a sales with deadline that isn't is a crappy way to do business.

As long as you cared enough to comment on my post, perhaps you could tell me if this is normal or do i have to jump on future deals before the clock ticks down to zero?

Yes, all sales have an expiration. The banner up top shows you how long before the sale ends. Sometimes a sale gets extended but that's not typically the case.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boomdone View Post
    Yes, all sales have an expiration. The banner up top shows you how long before the sale ends. Sometimes a sale gets extended but that's not typically the case.
    I believe Sonic is referring to the countdown timer, which has appeared to be meaningless in the past, but at the moment, it seems to be relevant. I'm not sure if there's been a problem on AG or if it's a browser issue on mine. Looks like I'll take the risk of missing out on something BIG and migrate my Wish List to my Cart in the next 13 hours, 46 minutes.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
    I believe Sonic is referring to the countdown timer, which has appeared to be meaningless in the past, but at the moment, it seems to be relevant. I'm not sure if there's been a problem on AG or if it's a browser issue on mine. Looks like I'll take the risk of missing out on something BIG and migrate my Wish List to my Cart in the next 13 hours, 46 minutes.
    Since it was reset today with the same deal after counting to zero yesterday, it appears to be still meaningless and deceitful.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, i don't know. Maybe because I wasn't notified of the sale by PM or email. It was plastered on Autogeek's homepage. Maybe because it is a low brow marketing technique that wasn't specifically targeted at me but rather at everyone who saw it on Autogeek's homepage. Did I write it ruined my day? No, I pointed out that a sales with deadline that isn't is a crappy way to do business.

As long as you cared enough to comment on my post, perhaps you could tell me if this is normal or do i have to jump on future deals before the clock ticks down to zero?
    All I was stating is if u have a problem with AG or the customer service just contact them and their pretty good at getting back to you and try and come up with a solution. Also joining the forum and having your first couple posts attacking AG prob isn't the way to go about it. Wasn't trying to be a dork and start a thread war. Just letting you know just to contact them

Post Thanks / Like

FWIW, Wolfgang having 4th of July 15% Off w free shipping on orders over $50. Another PBMG entity like Autogeek so shouldn't be an issue posting it here.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    FWIW, Wolfgang having 4th of July 15% Off w free shipping on orders over $50. Another PBMG entity like Autogeek so shouldn't be an issue posting it here.
    It may not be a problem at Autogeek, but I'm pretty sure some forum member will have issues with your chosen channel of communication.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

8,996 posts on Autogeek? Are you the hall monitor?
    7 posts on AG - 6 of them complaining about a sale?

You tell me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast