autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FLEX XC3401 Promotion & News about Upcoming XCE

Quote Originally Posted by Puckman View Post
    Ordered up a new 3401 HD last night along with more hybrid pads!!! This is a killer deal to me. Also went for the 128 oz size of HD Speed. Getting ready for the summer season.
    Do you already have a 3401?

Post Thanks / Like

No, i have been using my rotary and PC together for years now and have been attracted to the Flex as it combines those functions into one machine. But...quite honestly, was waiting for the XCE. Now that it is delayed until December i decided to pull the trigger on the 3401 with this deal. I was torn anyway up to this point with thoughts that the new XCE is just a "tweak" of the 3401 anyway. Good tweaks i'm sure and i wanted the latest, greatest Flex forced rotation but the 3401 is a proven winner. Plus, I have always liked the HD versions of any machines and was going to get the changeable plate kit too, so...Bam, they read my mind!

I anticipate going to this new Flex for probably 90% of the work i do and like the idea of now relegating my Hitachi rotary and PC 7336 to backup duty and/or larger or smaller pad uses.

Post Thanks / Like

You won't be disappointed in the 3401. If I was going to get a new Flex it would be the long stroke since I don't have a long stroke machine and I already have a 3401.

Post Thanks / Like

FLEX XC3401 Promotion & News about Upcoming XCE

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Yeah, except it's not "up on the site for pre-order". I've said this before, this is part of the problem with the SEMA show, it's an industry show, not a consumer show, and was originally to allow buyers to see products for the following year. But because of the internet and social media, civilians get to see everything that goes on at SEMA, and expect this stuff to be available RIGHT NOW.

I don't believe Flex made any promises about when either of the new machines was going to be available, so you could look at the glass half full and be happy the long stroke machine is already in-stock at Autogeek.
    While it may not be on the site for pre-order, obviously, you can't still preorder it. IIRC, and I'm pretty sure, it was supposed to be available around this time. Since it's been delayed for 9 months, I think that's exactly why AG is doing this promotion. Gotta keep morale high for a tool that was supposed to have been released around this time. It's a power tool, not a self driving car.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    You won't be disappointed in the 3401. If I was going to get a new Flex it would be the long stroke since I don't have a long stroke machine and I already have a 3401.
    Yeah, i'm stoked! I think i'll get the small diameter kit available for the PE 8 (small bp's and pads) for my Hitachi rotary and use that for finessing the small areas. I still like my PC for applying waxes and sealants. I just feel the new Flex will simply allow some more capabilities and i'm used to forced rotation. I have been wanting dedicated machines for specific uses like some of you guys already have. Less time spent changing out equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

I think AutoGeek always does things to keep the forum members happy and they sell more than just polishers. AutoGeek does this type of promotion on all kinds of products for the other 90% of the customers who don't go on the forums also. They did a deal for me when I started and before I knew the forum existed and continue to keep me surrounded with deals and excellent staff. I have listened to people complain about waiting for new items since I started reading forums about anything. To this day the selection of deals,price matching,instock items, knowledge and customer service is still the best available for my educated dollar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    This is a killer deal....

I show why tomorrow....

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered up a new 3401 HD last night along with more hybrid pads!!! This is a killer deal to me. Also went for the 128 oz size of HD Speed. Getting ready for the summer season.
    Outstanding! You are going to love the machine.

I would have ordered another 3401 on this sale if I didn't just order the new XFE...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    I've been waiting to hear something on this post as well. ��

Post Thanks / Like

3401 is a proven winner
    it sure is and it's one machine that delivers in both performance and build (tank) quality...
    i am the jump starter.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast