1986 Shasta. Owned it since 1999. Always working on it and it looked great. My aunt has Alzheimer's and I've totally neglected it. Sold it a few years ago to a 79 year old guy. Early spring I washed and waxed the cab and tried to restore the oxidized junk it's become. I don't know if the siding is fiberglass ( I think so) or gel coat. Didn't know much about this or car care until a few years ago when I found this great site! I've looked at the forum for rv's etc., and online to find pics of fiberglass or gel coat rv's with not much luck.

To get to this stage I used marine 31 heavy oxidation remover, gel coat heavy cut cleaner, high gloss polish and pure wax. I used the griots 3" with an orange pad, thinking I could get "better" coverage or more even. I've got the flex which now, in hindsight, should have been the better choice.

Even though I no longer own it, it sits off the driveway and I can't help but want to bring it back. Any thoughts? I could even start over. You can see the chalkiness closer to the Shast logo far left. Thank you. Teri

Attachment 58974