autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are the Rupes 21 polishers Out of Stock?

Yeah its is funny how that works, I talk to family in the US and they ask if Trini's celebrate the 4th of July and such. My Dad asked if the flags here were at half mast in honor of Memorial Day. I laughed and told him it was just a holiday in the US. We tend to not realize the differences between countries like this.
    Detailing is a way of life, not a hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, here is my attempt to put your mind at ease. I know that it was a huge investment for you and you debated on your selection but the fact that Rupes seems to be experiencing an over-demand should indicate to you that the machine is such a hit (even at its higher price tag) that the demand exceeds the production.

Keep your chin up my friend. Call Nick and get him to be on the lookout for you. I know for a fact that he will make sure that you are well taken care of. Don't make the mistake of compromising because you need a machine right now. The Rupes 21 is my hands down favorite out of all the machines I have. I would offer to send you mine but then I would be the one with tears in my eyes....

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post

Call Nick and get him to be on the lookout for you. I know for a fact that he will make sure that you are well taken care of.

I agree. Nick's here, just saw him walk by, contact Nick and I'm sure he'll do the best he can to help out.

Post Thanks / Like

Nick contacted me by Email, I apologized being anxious and precipitated (heat of the moment, really sorry) concerning in the publicity of forum such a small 'slippage' AG made, he apologize for the delay, and we are solved.

Although ashamed of my first attitude, I don't feel ashamed of assuming a mistake and saying, honestly, I'm sorry.

Thanks a lot for support.

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am glad it has be resolved for you! Thanks for updating and much respect to how you also handled the whole situation. It takes a good man to publicly apologize for frustrations(not saying you didn't have a legitimate concern or right to be). I cant wait to see some results with that machine in your hands, and I know some beautiful work is to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Oi Tato, como vai?

Te conseguiram uma Rupes? Você vai adorar a máquina!

O preço do frete FedEX é algo surreal, hoje eu uso a empresa Shipito para compras internacionais, vale muito a pena mesmo.

Dá pra economizar uma boa grana.

A FedEX te cobra imposto sobre o frete?

Boa sorte

Tato Hi, how are you?

Able you a Rupes? You'll love the machine!

The price of shipping FedEX is something surreal, now I use Shipito company for international purchases, well worth it.

Can you save good money.

The FedEX charge you tax on shipping?

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Flavio, thanks a lot for answer.

Yes, I'm in for a Rupes to add to my arsenal. Main reason I've scheduled some jobs were customers will work on some parts of their cars while I'll be doing the major detail, and this kind of 'training' and enjoyment I'm proposing will be able to take care of large part of the costs involved, fast.

That's why I'm not concerned at all about operational costs, but were so much concerned when I was noticed product will not arrive on time to start paying for itself.

I appreciate your suggestion, and will consider it next time.

Yes, I may pay taxes over order + shipping costs as well. Why it's not a huge problem to me?

Since Fedex may deliver a large order in ~3-4 business days to the front of my door, taking much more care of the package than brazilian mail service will, investing more in shipping is reasonable since I may have benefits, generally you get what you're paying for.

Via USPS mail, orders (to my location) may take 8 to 80 days, be lost in transit, and many other issues it's not necessary to talk about now.

When I got my Flex, I had the same operational costs and the machine paid for itself in about two weeks.

Based on my reasoning, actually I couldn't find an investment that may pay for itself in short time, then start giving me profits really fast as well.

Also, AG customer service always stood by me, helping me to deal with such costs by making order experience the best possible, and offering the best value for my money.

Will $200 save for an alternative route make me wealthy, rich? At least in this case, I feel not at all...

Again, I really appreciate your comments.

Kind Regards.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

I would have ordered over the Memorial Day sale if the Rupes bag was in stock, but it wasn't. Nor was it in stock the last time I looked either.

Post Thanks / Like

--Updated--

EPIC customer service, as expected, and like related and well known by everyone. Impressive. My issues were ALL solved some hours ago, meaning all this took less than 24 hours.

Thanks to everyone who helped me dealing with my concerns, and thanks to AG staff for being so competent in understanding customers, and solving our problems that well.

This explains why I keep coming back. See you soon.

Kind Regards.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!! Very happy for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast