autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Tire Gloss? Like new car?

Quote Originally Posted by shagnat View Post
    I found a bottle 32 oz. of Eagle One Tire Gel........... works very well and doesn't sling off after letting it dry. Only paid $3 !!!!!!! Wish I knew where I bought it, 'coz I'd definitely buy a couple more bottles.
    It's not super glosssy. I put on two coats about 10-15 minutes apart and they look good. Not head whipping shiny, just nice dark and a satin sheen.
    it's worked well IME as well (silver bottle before they changed it to the green), not a bad product and being available OTC is nice...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    it's worked well IME as well (silver bottle before they changed it to the green), not a bad product and being available OTC is nice...
    Agreed....... and when you add in the ridiculous shipping charges anywhere from $9 up to $13 for one single bottle.

Kevlarrockstar

I know it's not offered by AG but, it should be... Shining monkey no sling tire shine. It's main drawback is cost per unit but I have NEVER seen a product hold a candle to this stuff. If you just want a satin finish hit the tire lightly, if you want glossy, be liberal in its application. Never slings onto the car. They have a "full" line of products but the only thing worth your time imo would be the tire shine or they do have one product made specifically to detail cars painted in flat and satin finishes. If AGO used it's purchase power to get us better volume rates I would be ordering this all the time.

However as it stands I'm not willing to front the the kind of capital it would take to get a direct volume discount despite talking to their American sales director.

All this said has anyone tried Stoners tire shine yet? If so what kind of results did it yield?

Post Thanks / Like

I go with CarPro PERL. So many ways to use it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWrap View Post
    I go with CarPro PERL. So many ways to use it.

Do not dilute!!

Post Thanks / Like

Turtle wax tire coating. Forget the actual name, but it's in a black box. That stuff lasts a very long time.

-note 4 powered by T-Mobile

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover All High Gloss Tire Dressing Aerosol - Superior Products

This is my favorite by far. Doesn't sling on your vehicle and love how it goes on.

Post Thanks / Like

Best Tire Gloss? Like new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlarrockstar View Post
    I know it's not offered by AG but, it should be... Shining monkey no sling tire shine. It's main drawback is cost per unit but I have NEVER seen a product hold a candle to this stuff. If you just want a satin finish hit the tire lightly, if you want glossy, be liberal in its application. Never slings onto the car. They have a "full" line of products but the only thing worth your time imo would be the tire shine or they do have one product made specifically to detail cars painted in flat and satin finishes. If AGO used it's purchase power to get us better volume rates I would be ordering this all the time.

However as it stands I'm not willing to front the the kind of capital it would take to get a direct volume discount despite talking to their American sales director.

All this said has anyone tried Stoners tire shine yet? If so what kind of results did it yield?

I tried the Stoners More Shine an loved the look.

But it slings. I like the shiny look so I put on a lot.

I guess if you put one coat and wipe it down it won't sling. I didn't want that look though. Best Tire Gloss? Like new car?-imageuploadedbyagonline1434406530-442004-jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234