Ok as the Title say, being an New bee in Detailing Choosing right products is always an hard thing, Basically knowing nothing much about Detailing no matter how many articles or How-to Videos that Little guy inside always worry and Fear..And jumps Around like a Bunny...

Few may start up as Profession , Few for Part-time, And Few for an hobby.. No matter who they are (I Guess) Even they Do have some fears.. As a New bee im going thru my phase of decisions taking and choosing Right Things for me.. And after seeing All Mike sir's Video And fellow pro-Detailers in the forum And there Threads What I decided is to Choose products which have less Process (As im New for Detailing) and may be this products may Even fall in Budget

And the Products are:

Wash :- Optimum Opti Clean Cleaner(Mist Spray) / No Raise Wash

Clay :- Meguiars Detailing Clay.

Compound:- Meguiars Ultimate Compound / Optimum Hyper Compound Spray (As Mike sir says "its made of SUPER MICRO ABRASIVE TECHNOLOGY..They cut As long as We Work" so its fine with sanding marks too)

Polish :-Optimum Hyper Polish Spray/ Meguiars Ultimate Polish

Metal :- Flitz Metal Polish, Fiberglass & Paint Restorer Why?:work wonders on brass, copper, silverplate, sterling, chrome, stainless steel, nickel, bronze, gold, aluminum, anodized aluminum, pewter, fiberglass, Corian, glass, Formica, acrylics, Plexiglas, and all Powercoat and Gelcoat painted surfaces. The cleaning agents in Flitz will aggressively remove tarnish, rust, water stains, oxidation, bugs, tar, bird droppings and fingerprints. The finish left behind will resist tarnish and make future cleaning easier

Plastic's : Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer ( found it really interesting and easy )

Wax:-Meguiars Gold Class Liquid wax/ Meguiars Ultimate Liquid wax/ Wolfgang Fuzion Show Car Finishing Wax

Convertible Tops:- As they are one of the expensive investment and part of the Car they need to cared well too. for this i choose:-303 Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner,Aerospace Protectant and RaggTopp Fabric/Vinyl Cleaner,RaggTopp Fabric Protectant,RaggTopp Vinyl Protectant.

Interior leather :- RaggTopp Leather Cleaner and Leather Protectant

Dash boards & side panels :- Meguiar's Natural Shine( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnixYpTcvU&feature=relmfu]How To Use Meguiar's NEW 2010 Quik Interior Detailer vs Natural Shine vs Supreme Shine by MEGUIAR'S - YouTube[/video] )

And Finally Tires :- Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel.

Mostly Importantly :- Love and Passion

Suggestions and corrections Are Very valuable, And please Do let me know either it works or not

Regards
Sai venkatesh.