autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Carnuba based products before use of BFWD?

Has ayone here had a chance to try the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish and can comment on it? From what I have been reading this product is more of a glaze, but does it actually clean off surface contaminants and light oxidation like a typical cleaner polish does too? If its more of a glaze, IMO it seem to me that this product will just reduce the durability of BFWD if anything

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 05RLS2 View Post
    Has ayone here had a chance to try the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish and can comment on it? From what I have been reading this product is more of a glaze, but does it actually clean off surface contaminants and light oxidation like a typical cleaner polish does too? If its more of a glaze, IMO it seem to me that this product will just reduce the durability of BFWD if anything
    Here you go:

If anything, it seems BFGEP would enhance rather than reduce the durability.
    (As mike phillips and the other experts on this forum have said, products in the same system are designed to work well together.)

BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish is a non-abrasive, polish & glaze combination. Use Gloss Enhancing Polish to remove old wax, clean the top paint surface, visually reduce swirls and deepen the paint's gloss.

Polish Comparison: Gloss Enhancing Polish is a combination finishing polish and glaze but is not designed to remove swirls, spots or paint defects. What this polish does do, in one step, is create the same liquid wetness that would normally require using a separate polish and glaze. A "glaze" is not required with this polish. It is built into the formula.

Who should use this polish? Gloss Enhancing Polish is designed for newer vehicles or vehicles with a "like-new" finish. It is designed for enthusiasts desiring the deepest, wettest gloss. When used under BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond, All Finish Paint Protection, it's pure magic! The combination of Gloss Enhancing Polish and Wet Diamond creates a liquid-like, wetness that looks like you could reach into the finish. This combination is especially stunning on black, red and dark colors but still shimmers on white, grey and silver finishes.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got 4 BFproducts off BOGO and im curious to see how the BFGEP and BFWD go together. Im partial to Wolfgang twins but these may very well become my go to items, especially with my cars metallic paint.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 05RLS2 View Post
    Here's what you need to know...OP
    Good luck shining-up your vehicle!

Quote Originally Posted by mwtaco View Post
    Here you go:

If anything, it seems BFGEP would enhance rather than reduce the durability.
    (As mike phillips and the other experts on this forum have said, products in the same system are designed to work well together.)

BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish is a non-abrasive, polish & glaze combination. Use Gloss Enhancing Polish to remove old wax, clean the top paint surface, visually reduce swirls and deepen the paint's gloss.

Polish Comparison: Gloss Enhancing Polish is a combination finishing polish and glaze but is not designed to remove swirls, spots or paint defects. What this polish does do, in one step, is create the same liquid wetness that would normally require using a separate polish and glaze. A "glaze" is not required with this polish. It is built into the formula.

Who should use this polish? Gloss Enhancing Polish is designed for newer vehicles or vehicles with a "like-new" finish. It is designed for enthusiasts desiring the deepest, wettest gloss. When used under BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond, All Finish Paint Protection, it's pure magic! The combination of Gloss Enhancing Polish and Wet Diamond creates a liquid-like, wetness that looks like you could reach into the finish. This combination is especially stunning on black, red and dark colors but still shimmers on white, grey and silver finishes.
    ^^^^^^^^

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12