autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Megs 205 too harsh? 3 Step reccomendations?

Quote Originally Posted by AeroCleanse View Post
    Guarantee is strong. So, I never saw any in any kind of lightning, so if its not visible, it doesn't matter, cause I'm not breaking out a microscope.
    Yes it is and correct, and it would be even worse after an IPA wipe down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ASPHALT ROCKET View Post
    Yes it is and correct, and it would be even worse after an IPA wipe down.
    Your wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

O.k., you win-lol. You keep telling yourself that-lol.
    Its attitudes like yours that drive people away from forums. You weren't there, so you have no idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Its attitudes like yours that drive people away from forums. You weren't there, so you have no idea.
    Telling the truth? People get very defensive when they get caught in a lie or say something that is untrue and have to resort to the post I just quoted. When I post on here or any other forum it is always honest and something that I have done or encountered. Now using anything with wool is going to create some sort of marring and or holograms, rather they are faint or very obvious they are going to be there. You may want to pull wool over some people's eyes but I am here to tell them the truth about how products and processes actually work. If my attitude was as you feel then I wouldn't be bombarded with people reaching out for my CORRECT and TRUTHFUL help.

The biggest peeve I have on forums is incorrect info or people commenting on things they have never used. Now if you want to post something incorrect or anyone else I am going to correct it and hope others that know better do the same, so people are not mis-guided and think or feel it does something it actually doesn't.

Now if you would like to continue this you can pm me. This thread would have never gone this way without your untrue post about a wool pad and D151.

Post Thanks / Like

Telling the truth? People get very defensive when they get caught in a lie or say something that is untrue and have to resort to the post I just quoted. When I post on here or any other forum it is always honest and something that I have done or encountered. Now using anything with wool is going to create some sort of marring and or holograms, rather they are faint or very obvious they are going to be there. You may want to pull wool over some people's eyes but I am here to tell them the truth about how products and processes actually work. If my attitude was as you feel then I wouldn't be bombarded with people reaching out for my CORRECT and TRUTHFUL help.

The biggest peeve I have on forums is incorrect info or people commenting on things they have never used. Now if you want to post something incorrect or anyone else I am going to correct it and hope others that know better do the same, so people are not mis-guided and think or feel it does something it actually doesn't.

Now if you would like to continue this you can pm me. This thread would have never gone this way without your untrue post about a wool pad and D151.
    Yes, I can see that you are trying to defend yourself with lies. I means its not like its the first time you have done this, in fact your well known for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I can see that you are trying to defend yourself with lies. I means its not like its the first time you have done this, in fact your well known for it.
    That's it, I lie all over the forums, nice try. Just like a wool pad doesn't leave holograms.

Post Thanks / Like

Dana may be known for a lot of things but in my experience lying is not one of them. I think he was just being straight forward with you and you may have taken offense.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Mike Phillips

If everyone involved in these last few posts hasn't read this article then maybe take a moment to read it...

[Satire]: How to Refrain from Posting

This thread is closed for the night...

Forum Rules

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all, this also includes talking to others in a demeaning manner.

Closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123