It is winter here in NJ! Roads covered in salt and freezing temps. Hard to get the truck washed - been 3-4 weeks between washes on my black 2018 Silverado.

Did a full paint correction back in August I believe using WGDGPS and topped with Fuzion. Since then all I have been doing since was using the foam cannon with my pressure washer then doing a 2 bucket wash. One with just water and one with WGSI02 wash.

Well being that my hose was frozen, I bought one of the crappy expandable hoses but was afraid to use it with my pressure washer because of the tiny holes in the ends in fear of burning out the pump.

Figured I would improvise and use ONR in the dirty water bucket since it is very slick the dirt washes out of the mf mot easy and WGSI02 wash in the clean bucket. I cringed as I took my mf mitt on its maiden pass thinking I would be scratching my truck since it was covered in salt and grime. Had to he washed so I kept going with the 2 bucket wash. To my surprise, the ONR bucket held about 95% of the dirt. See attached pics when done washing my entire truck! The WG bucket is amazingly clean compared to the ONR bucket.

Onto the results - I'll let my pics speak for themselves! Did a little before, hydrophobic and dried shots. Super impressed with the WGSI02 wash and even more impressed using a combo of both!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk