autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with this one!!

I own a mobile detail company and offer a variety of sealants and coatings and for customer sake I offer these products as a 6 month, 12 month, 18 month, 2 year etc. I am in search of a better 12 month protectant that's really easy to apply (preferably a spray) that won't cost me $50 a vehicle! I'm finding it a difficult find! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good luck with this one!!

The one that pops in to my mind is Chemical Guy's Jetseal. It has a 12 month claimed durability.
    But you really have to look at all the variables with a question like this. The climate/environment, how often it will be driven, if it will be garaged, how it'll be maintained, etc...
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

How about McKee's 37 paint coating?

Pretty easy application for coating and $30 per bottle, claims cover 4-5 full size vehicle for 2 years protection. I know you said 12 months protection, but if they claim 2 years protection, it should last at least 12 months easy even with poor maintenance.
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    The one that pops in to my mind is Chemical Guy's Jetseal. It has a 12 month claimed durability.
    But you really have to look at all the variables with a question like this. The climate/environment, how often it will be driven, if it will be garaged, how it'll be maintained, etc...
    I appreciate the input and I have looked into that one (looking for a spray or something easily applicable). I understand the variables (this is why most sealants don't come with a durability time stamp) and we explain this to the customer. Although, when we have a quality product with that time stamp (our 6 month is carpro reload) I feel comfortable selling it to our customers. But, so far in my search the only quality one year claim sealants are paste (which I currently have) or aerosol that you can get one car out of? So now I'm reaching out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choijw2 View Post
    How about McKee's 37 paint coating?

Pretty easy application for coating and $30 per bottle, claims cover 4-5 full size vehicle for 2 years protection. I know you said 12 months protection, but if they claim 2 years protection, it should last at least 12 months easy even with poor maintenance.
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Haven't read reviews yet and we usually try it out on our own vehicles first before we're comfortable selling it but that looks good! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the same as you I apply different types of cutting creeks,polishes,waxes, and sealants for different customers but alot of my stuff from a local shop around here call p&s and there state wide go

P&S detail products

Have sealants for good price and 32 0z as well for 30 I believe