autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick review of McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax (and Waterless Wash)

Cool review.
    Thanks
    New products look pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haris300 View Post
    I couldn't find anything on the label about waterless wash or clay lube ratios. It just says add 1 ounce of the Rinse Free Wash & Wax for every 2 gallons of water in your bucket. If this is to be the replacement for Detailer's Pro Rinseless Wash & Gloss, then maybe it can still be used at DP's clay lube dilution of 1 to 2 ounces of product to 32 ounces of water. I'm guessing the same recommendation is going to apply to this stuff but I could be wrong. Maybe someone from AG can chime in on that.

Also, I finally tried Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash this week. Good stuff, very slick. Love the smell too You won't be disappointed by either product. The Wolfgang does have a recommended waterless wash dilution of 1/3 of an ounce to 16 ounces of water though.
    I figured it would be similar to its out-going cousin. Thank you for checking on the instruction. Your reviews & opinions are extremely helpful.

Yes, the Uber is a great product. I've been adding 1/2 oz of WG Spritz Sealant to the detailing mix to boost my touch ups in between washes with excellent results.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    It's funny but not a month ago WG Uber rinseless was being touted on here as the best thing since sliced bread. That didn't last long. Next week it'll be something else. Cha Ching. Cha Ching.
    Honestly, this is one line of product I don't feel cheated on. Even if whichever one chooses happened to be just "okay", it's still very useful; with numerous applications. Quite different than many products that could possibly or have; stained, difficult to apply/take off, or not durable. Those, I can definitely feel the 'buyer's remorse.' Goodness knows I've experienced it quite a few times... Rinseless/waterless are relatively n00bproof. Easy to learn & fun to tinker with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
    Good question! I've never done rinseless washes before but I'm going to give it a go. Now I can't decide if I should get this or the Wolfgang Uber Rinseless.
    Highly recommend Uber or Ultima. You cannot go wrong with either. Personally, I would purchase two; Uber or Ultima AND D114. With these, you're pretty much set for all sorts of conditions, IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. No staining on my wash mitt that I could see. I just tested out the McKee's 37 polishes and coatings today. Will post up on that later

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to reading that review as well Haris.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234