Disclaimer: I've never used Iron X, so I can't say how it compares. My old go to was the Dub wheel cleaner. I was about to get some Iron X when I stumbled upon this. I couldn't find many reviews at all, but Everything Sonax I've used I've liked. I did find one review that said it smells a lot less than the other iron removers. Which is a big plus to me.

I bought the 5 liter jug and put some in a 1 liter Kwazar sprayer.
It smells, not so nice. It's not so strong I couldn't bare it, but it smells harsh. The DUB one smells of a mixture of good + bad together. I definitely wouldn't want to smell either. I did smell the Surf City iron product at Pep Boys. HOOOOOOOO! If that's how Iron X smells, I'm glad I've never bought it. Surf City stunk to high hell. Fall Out doesn't seem to linger, it's faint but it's still very present.

My victim was a friends 14 year old or something white Camry. Probably had never been decontaminated, and as far as my friend, who's the 2nd owner. Just basic washes, so not a really cared for car.

I used too much product, I used almost the whole liter on the paint and wheels. It's thicker than the DUB stuff so it clings better. Here are some pics, I did a craptastic job at taking them, but they give a general idea.

I was expecting more bleeding, perhaps the car wasn't as contaminated as I thought. I can't say much about the product until I try it on another car.