autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Kwazar Venus Super HD Compression Sprayer

This is my 3rd Kwazar compression sprayer. I have the 1 liter 360, the 2 liter super foamer & this now this one. A lot of people go ZOMG EXPEEEEENSIIIIVE!!! They're definitely not cheap, but these are great quality and imho look a lot better than the garden sprayers you buy at Lowes or Home Depot. I see people saying if you're washing a clients car and pump pumping away on a sprayer it looks kind of ghetto. While I don't exactly disagree, if I pump this up before I start I can finish washing a car without having to pump it more.

I really really like the 1 liter one, it's a great size and holds enough waterless solution to comfortably do 1 vehicle. I'm still not a huge fan of the foaming one, as the spray pattern is too wide for my liking and not adjustable. Now this one, at the moment I don't need something made for harsh chemicals. What I wanted was a 1.5 liter one for my waterless that had an adjustable tip. Thankfully, the tip can go from a small stream to a spray. It can spray pretty hard when set to small, and atomizes a very fine mist when you set it for spray. I've been using Kwazar pump sprayers for my waterless for about a year now. And unless I upgrade to something like the battery powered CG Eco-Pod, I will never go back to a trigger bottle, not even a nicer one like the Kwazar double pump.

Size wise it's actually not much bigger than the 1 liter bottle, while I like the 2 liter one, and the spray pattern is good for covering a lot of area, the fact I can't make it more narrow makes me want to use it less. Also, for me when I'm waterless washing I tend to keep my bottle in 1 hand and a towel in the other. IMHO the 2 liter size is just a bit too heavy to hold for a long period. It's not so bad once you get about 2/3rd's of the vehicle done. My wrist starts to get a bit fatigued from holding it. Maybe I need to start hitting the gym again lol. I also like that the tip on this one is adjustable in a circle, so you can spray in different directions.

And one last thing, on a purely cosmetic note, the 1.5 & 2 both came with the scuffs you see on the labels. Paying $40 for a bottle to them arrive looking used really sucks. I've had the 1l for a year now and used it probably 100 times and the label hasn't worn much, if at all. If these were $8 Home Depot generic bottles that would be a nit picky point. But I paid good $$$ for these. And to have 2 of them look like that before I had used them once blows.

AGO! Get the 5 gallon Neptune backpack sprayer and I'll buy one! I think for waterless that would be close to perfect

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kwazar Venus Super HD Compression Sprayer

I recently picked up a 1.5 for myself. Great little sprayer and much nicer quality than the generic sprayers available at hardware stores.