Not a lot to say about this belt, It does exactly what it's suppose to. IMHO it's a bit overpriced, but still worth it. That sounds contradictory, but even though I feel it could be priced a bit lower. I still love what it does and still bought one. It's good quality and feels like it will hold up well. I haven't seen people complaining about the original model, so I'm sure this will last.

I initally thought I wasn't going to like the larger 32oz bags because all my products are in 8 or 16oz bottles. While I still wish they sold a version that had multiple 16oz bags, I can throw 2 16oz bottles in the one 32 bag.

Since I don't have a polisher *yet* I didn't think I'd be using the polisher bag at the moment, but I thought about it and ended trying it out and it fits my Adam's long handle brush pretty much perfectly. And the small and medium & angled Adam's Wheel Woolies fit great too. The web site claims this will save you 30 minutes a detail, while I don't know about that. I know it will cut down my time and make my job easier.

I really like that you get some free MF towels and 3 of the 8oz self cleaning squeeze bottles when you order on here - yet another reason to always order from AGO.