This is my first coating that I have used. I wanted something to protect my wheels during the harsh PA winters. When I saw that Wolfgang's new coating was able to be used on various surfaces, I decided to give it a try. Eventually I want to apply to my glass and trim, just waiting for my G1 window coating to fade a bit. I will post my feedback as I find the time to apply the coating.

To start, I cleaned my wheels and then did two treatments of the Perfekt Paint Prep. I made sure that the wheels were completely dry.

The coating went on very easily, the first wheel I wasn't sure how much product to use. I used too little product in my opinion. I ended up adding more product and going over the wheel again. The second time, I felt like I used the perfect amount and felt like I "perfected" the application process. I waited one minute and leveled any high spots, I only saw 2 on the entire wheel. I waited another minute and removed with a MF towel.

I repeated the process on the other wheels. Each wheel felt like application went a little smoother.

I used about 2 CC total on all 4 wheels. I went over some areas twice to ensure proper coverage due to the intricate wheel design. For reference, my wheels are 18 inch diameter.

Pros:
This being my first coating, I was nervous, these fears were eliminated after applying.

I noticed that the coating went on very easily and removed just as easily.

The product left a nice shine, the wheels feel very smooth.

High spots were very minimal, and easily able to be removed. This product is very user friendly especially for a beginner.

Cons:
After application I noticed there were no instruction for how to clean the blue applicator tip. I would hate to have a clogged applicator tip for my next use. I soaked it in water with some MF cleaner., hopefully that was ok.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the product. As stated this is my first coating, so I have nothing to compare it too. It reminded of Blackfire Crystal Seal in terms of application. What I mean is that when you apply it is such an easy process and the applicator simply glides over the surface. A little goes a very long way!

Some pictures:
Uber Coating Quick Review-imageuploadedbyagonline1447013370-508105-jpgUber Coating Quick Review-imageuploadedbyagonline1447013389-590140-jpgUber Coating Quick Review-imageuploadedbyagonline1447013407-111669-jpgUber Coating Quick Review-imageuploadedbyagonline1447013449-781660-jpg