Nick was gracious enough to send me some of the new SEMA products that were just released for testing and evalution. The new Pinnacle's Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner and Conditioner is a cleaner and conditioner for vinyl and leather in a single product.

Product Description

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner restores the showroom new look and feel of your vehicle’s interior in minutes. Simply spray Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Protectant onto a microfiber applicator pad and wipe the dash, vinyl seats, and door panels. Treated surfaces will be enhanced with a non-greasy, satin luster that reduces dangerous glare.

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Protectant contains natural conditioning oils that provide a fresh, clean fragrance. Treated surfaces will be protected against the damaging effects of UV rays. Apply as often as you'd like to keep your interior looking, feeling and smelling new.

The majority of my cars have leather but the interior of my 1967 Chevy Nova is all vinyl so it was the perfect candidate for this product. Since winter is approaching and I am getting ready to put the car away for the winter, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to give this new Pinnacle product a test. The Nova is garage kept and I really never let the interior get that dirty but I was curious how the Pinnacle Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner and Conditioner would look on the black interior.

I applied the product with a micro fiber app and used several small sprays to prime the app and then a spray here and there as I was applying. Very little product was used.

Thoughts

1. Scent-Very nice and not to overpowering. It has the slight odor of a mild lotion (clean). I sealed the car up for tonight and will see if the the smell lingers tomorrow.
2. Application-Excellent. No streaks or issues. The product spread well and a little went a long way.
3. Appearance-Excellent-The look was just what I was looking for. Not overly greasy and not very matte. I did not have to buff off the seats or dash to tone down the look. Again I will see how it looks tomorrow after letting it sit overnight.

In sum, I was extremely pleased with product. It gave my black interior just the look I was hoping for without feeling greasy or slippery.

Pictures

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]