autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Concours-Series Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner

New SEMA release
    Here is the product description: Wolfgang Concours-Series Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner: Relying on advanced chemistry instead of the common ingredients found in other glass cleaners, such as alcohol and ammonia. This synthetic formula is strong enough to cut through heavy road film and vinyl fogging while still being 100% tint safe. Use with confidence on exterior and interior glass, television screens, navigation screens, computer monitors, etc. The built-in water repellent imparts a slippery coating that causes water to bead up and be whisked off the windshield at speeds in excess of 30 MPH, improving safety by increasing visibility in wet-weather conditions.
    Weather for anyone interested:

Here are the towels I used. The one on the left is clean just a bit discolored. The one on the right I just pulled out of the package and was used for the second wipe.

The directions state to apply liberally and then wipe away with one towel. Then spray a fine mist and go back with a second towel. Waffle weave towels are recommended. I followed the directions and pulled this off of my windshield. Quite a lot for just being cleaned 1 day ago.

And it is indeed streak free!

Now, we all know side mirrors can be troublesome, but I followed the directions and check this out! That is a perfect side view mirror.

So far I am impressed. Now to test it on tint. This is the before just to show that my windows are indeed tinted.

Cleaning on tint was just as easy as cleaning on bare glass and it is streak free.

Here is a before of my “nav” screen (it doesn’t actually have nav)

And once again, perfekt results

A streak free windshield inside and out

Not that it matters but the color is a bright opaque green almost identical to Adam’s Glass Cleaner. The scent might be lime or sour apple.
    As for the water repellency, my windshield is coated with Gtechniq G1, so I can’t give true results. However, it did rain and I found there was no water movement until about 38 MPH, so it is totally possible that G1 prevented the glass cleaner’s sealant from adhering properly. Either way, buy it for the cleaner and think of the sealant as a bonus.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Concours-Series Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner

Great review.

I am engaged in auto glass research project and just placed this item in my cart on autogeek a couple hours ago.
    It is very pricy, but wanted to give this and some of the other autogeek house brands a go.

Thank you for the write up.

Post Thanks / Like

From the description it sounds like DP's glass cleaner. Thanks for the review.

Post Thanks / Like

Id love to try this new glass cleaner and probably will in 20 to 25 years when I finally go thrue my 1 gallon of D120.
    2016 TOYOTA TACOMA TRD OFF ROAD PACKAGE