autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up WeatherTech Mats: Inexpensive Insurance for Keeping Your Interior PRISTINE

Last December my wife decided that our 2015 New Year's Resolution was going to be that we become more active people......I shrugged my shoulders and simply said "yes dear" like any good (ie: sane) husband would do. She's a great cook, after all, and frankly I gotta eat.

Like most New Year's Resolutions, it quickly became lost in the hectic nature of day-to-day life - or at least I thought ("hoped"). She brought it up a couple more times (going into February at this point), so I suggested we buy a Subaru Outback. You know, because it has full time AWD and roof racks.

Now that we've had it for a few weeks, she's talking about getting a kayak. I suggested we install WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners instead. Phew, close call.

WeatherTech is synonymous with quality and the saying "American Manufacturing Done Right." When you purchase an accessory for your vehicle with the WeatherTech name on it, you know you're getting the good stuff.

Like most new cars, our Outback came with a set of knitted carpet floor mats from the factory. Carpet floor mats offer no protection from spills or moisture because they simply soak it up! They're nice to look at, but I know they are not fitting for our up-and-coming active lifestyle. Plus, the Outback serves as a chauffeur to take my wife's 7 year old son to school and baseball practice.

Yeah - not gonna cut it

WeatherTech Floor Liners, however, are constructed out of a durable molded rubber that hug the curves of your vehicle's floor for an integrated, smooth look. They're very easy to clean - simply wipe with a damp cloth or take them out of the vehicle and rinse them off.

WeatherTech Floor Liners are custom made for your vehicle

Made in USA!

Channels are molded so that fluid runs to a reservoir at the front of the mat, beneath and behind the pedals

WeatherTech Floor Liners are a breeze to install. Simply remove your old floor mats, and install the new ones. Moving the seat all the way back makes it easier for cramped interiors.

WeatherTech Floor Liners utilize the factory retention hooks/mounts

WeatherTech Floor Liners cover the entire area under your feet, from the console to beyond the edge of the carpet so you won’t dirty the carpet on the way in or out of the vehicle. Digital computer measurement of interior surfaces ensures a perfect fit to any vehicle.

Depending on the application, rear floor liners are either one or two pieces. For the Subaru Outback they are a one piece.

Before

After

Fit & finish is superb

WeatherTech Floor Liners are a no-brainer if you have kids

WeatherTech also makes a cargo liner for our vehicle, but I'm holding off purchasing it until she brings up another activity for her..errr...our New Year's Resolution.

WeatherTech offers floor liners and cargo liners for virtually every vehicle available. In addition to floor liners, you can also pick up a sunroof wind deflector, no-drill mud flaps, license plate frames, and wind & rain deflectors. If you're not sure about your application, give me a call. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215

WeatherTech Floor Liners

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WeatherTech Mats: Inexpensive Insurance for Keeping Your Interior PRISTINE

I did a Yukon earlier this year that had these mats front to back. Quality pieces for sure. Really need to get some for winter duty for our vehicles

Post Thanks / Like

The best investment you can make for your ride! LOVE MINE.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    I did a Yukon earlier this year that had these mats front to back. Quality pieces for sure. Really need to get some for winter duty for our vehicles
    They are most certainly a must in northern climates where a snow and salt mixture can wreak havoc on your vehicle's carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    The best investment you can make for your ride! LOVE MINE.
    I agree!

Post Thanks / Like

Down here in Florida they keep the sand from getting ground into the carpet. Also good in case the bait bucket or the fish cooler leaks. No need to worry about the fish smell in the carpets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ebg18t View Post
    Down here in Florida they keep the sand from getting ground into the carpet. Also good in case the bait bucket or the fish cooler leaks. No need to worry about the fish smell in the carpets.
    I never thought of that...great points!

Post Thanks / Like

Had them I now have husky in my 150, they are a must for the ultimate protection.

Post Thanks / Like

I have an older set in my 2500 Ram, they took a set and dont set square, not that impressed

Post Thanks / Like

Oh nick, wish I saw this before I posted in the 'what did I do toda'y thread.

I did two interiors today.

I spent 1.5 hours on a VW GTI mats and carpets. Then I spent 10 minutes on the weathertechs in a Ford F-150.

Then I decided to get some weathertechs.
    Static & Mobile detailing in Minneapolis & St. Paul. http://www.detailedcreationsmpls.com/

Post Thanks / Like

these will definitely be my next purchase for my next car...
    i am the jump starter.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast