autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WeatherTech Mats: Inexpensive Insurance for Keeping Your Interior PRISTINE

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    I checked my updated database and WeatherTech does offer the FRONT mats for the HR-V (black). If you want to order a set give me a call. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215

Awesome, do you know of they have the cargo mat yet? I pick up the car tomorrow, if all goes well I may be giving you a call!

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CamTech View Post
    Awesome, do you know of they have the cargo mat yet? I pick up the car tomorrow, if all goes well I may be giving you a call!
    No cargo liner yet, but when they do become available (very soon, I'm sure) I'll ship it for free.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be giving you a call on Monday as you guys are out now, but I plan on getting the front mat set for the HR-V and a coating and some other stuff. I'd order now but I'll wait until I can get everything ordered at once to make it easy on us both lol. Talk to you Monday morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric M. View Post
    It's a newer model. Everything leaked underneath the seat. I'll see if I can find some pics.
    Oh, okay. That is annoying. I tried to get custom fit mats on my last car but because of the way the seats were designed (there was a hump towards the front of the front seats) the mats stopped before that hump. This area was where everything dropped/spilled, so my mats were next to useless. Some cars just have funky interior designs, but you'd think that a company like weather tech, which specializes in custom-fit mats would make a mat that covers all the right places.

Post Thanks / Like

Have cargo mats in both Buicks and Cadillac. Love em''

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Nick,
    I just ordered front and rear Weathertech's from ya'll. Can you get me the cargo cover as well? It's our loaner car,a 2003 Honda Civic EX 4 door.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BucboyInPa View Post
    Hey Nick,
    I just ordered front and rear Weathertech's from ya'll. Can you get me the cargo cover as well? It's our loaner car,a 2003 Honda Civic EX 4 door.
    Just left you a voice mail - we do have them available for your vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got off the phone with Nick to add the cargo mat. Wow,when everyone says how good the customer service is for AG,they are not kidding. Awesome,just Awsome.
    Thanks Nick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by banzaitoyota View Post
    I have an older set in my 2500 Ram, they took a set and dont set square, not that impressed
    My humblest apologies, I have a set of Husky brand mats, not impressed. May have to give the weathertech a shot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234