autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer..review by.....Vision Detailing

When it comes to Quick Detailers I've never really been over impressed by them, they do their job, clean up water spots and finger prints or to quickly wipe the vehicle down right before the customers comes to pick up their vehicle. Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer sure changed my mind set about Quick Detailers, this product not out performs other quick details, but gives you several added bonuses, it incorporates a unique Hybrid Polymer Technology that provides long lasting protection and an extremely flat surface, which generates outstanding paint reflection and a deep, brilliant shine. Hybrid Polymer Technology creates long-lasting protection (lasts several wash cycles)
    Compliments and extends waxes or sealants already applied to the paint surface and Produces an extremely smooth surface, increasing the color depth and shine. Just as with any other quick detailer its easy to apply and really fool proof ( you cant mess it up )......
    It gently cleans lightly soiled surfaces without scratching, improves the paints finish and refreshes a existing coat of wax or sealant. Actually it really boost the paints finish.

Directions are simple and easy, Wash vehicle, Dry and apply to cool surface, I prefer to use 2 microfiber towels, I spray 2-3 mist onto quarter of microfiber towel and apply, using the other clean microfiber towel I buff off the Brilliant Shine ( do not allow it to dry on the paint) revealing a clean sharp reflection. Use it on coated or waxed rims as a added booster and protection, also can be used on chrome.

This is one product every detailer should own even if your a weekend warrior or own a Detailing Business, this is one product that wont let you down and surely impress you and your customers !!!

Here are some pictures applied to a Ford Fusion, this vehicle had a Sealant applied roughly about 3 months ago and the paint was looking a bit dull....Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer solved that situation.

It really provides that extra boost of gloss !!

Can also be applied to Grill and Vinyl

And to Coated or Waxed Rims as well....providing a Brilliant Shine

Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer.......
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sonax Brillant Shine Detailer..review by.....Vision Detailing

Thanks for the review!! I purchased Brilliant Shine and Polymer Net Shield a while back,but I haven't had the chance to use them yet. Looks like I made a good purchase.

I've seen videos of insane beading with Brilliant Shine also.

Post Thanks / Like

I get some streaking on my black truck if im not careful, also not completely sure if its 100% safe to top coatings but I use it in everything! Paint, glass, trim and my chrome wheels! Hydrophobic properties are awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It's completely safe on coating and everything. I have Dlux on trims, 3 layer of wheels coating and PNS on paint.
    I use it as drying aid with a little mix of left over PNS (2 towels method).
    The gloss and self cleaning is awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review and mirrors my experience with this superb product. I now use Sonax PNS as my LSP on my ML350. It has what is known as "diamond white" paint (a $1600 option). Of all the products I have used the PNS performed the best overall and brings out the "diamonds" better than anything else I have tried.

I boost and enhance PNS now and then with Brilliant Shine but I use it as a spray wax "topper" rather than as a QD. I never put it on my car unless it is right after a wash and squeaky clean. I believe Brilliant Shine may have some cleaning ability but I find it to be more of a spray wax than a true QD. In any event, it is an excellent product and is ideal when used in conjunction with PNS.

Post Thanks / Like

Meguiars D114 works great as QD/rinseless wash with PNS and BSD

Post Thanks / Like

BSD is very glossy and great water sheeting for 2B washes. Agree that It's more of a spray topper than a more traditional QD. The only thing I dont like about it that it isn't very slick feeling on paint. Drying towel doesn't glide as smoothly across the surface as it does with just a sealant LSP like WGDGPS or Prima hydro max, which are the sealants I like to use.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell Jarvis View Post
    Directions are simple and easy, Wash vehicle, Dry and apply to cool surface,
    The product description says you can apply to lightly soiled surfaces (like a traditional QD), although it seems that many prefer to use it as a wax topper / drying aid..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rose
    I am cursed for life because I can never look at beautiful paint without seeing the defects

Post Thanks / Like

Great !!!!

Waiting to try PNSN and BSN on my white corvette. The pics look like I made a good decision

Post Thanks / Like

Meant SBSD....must have coffee this early in the AM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast