It seems I'm the first one, well other than DG, to have used this system on their car, so I'd like to start off the review with one of my own. I welcome all other users to do so as well, whether you like it or not, please be as detailed as possible and include pics, everyone likes pics.

My first use of the new system was March 30th where it was 54 degrees outside, close enough to 60 and I did it in our underground garage parking spot where its usually a bit warmer, usually. Here's a run down of what I used:

-GG3" w/ orange foam pad
-GG6" w/ orange foam pad
-Meg's M101
-Speedy Prep towel (fine grade)
-DG rinseless wash
-DG Squeaky Clean
-DG Nanoglass Ceramic Coating

So the day before I did a rinseless wash and then masked off the stripes, trim and emblems, less work to do the next day. I then wiped down the car to remove any dust and got to it. I used the GG3" to do the following:

-bumpers, front fenders, sideskirts and side roof pillar.

The GG6" was used to do the following:

-hood, roof/spoiler, doors and rear quarters.

The use of Meg's M101 was VERY easy and produced amazing results, so much that there was NO need to follow up with anything other than a rinsedown at the quarter carwash afterwards, period. Once outside the metallic flake POPPED! I then pulled the car back into the garage for the next stage, the paint prep, aka Squeaky Clean.

Squeaky Clean comes in a 4oz bottle and even when you shake it up it doesn't stick to the sides of the bottle, very interesting, never seen anything like that before. Application was very easy, apply by hand, rub it on, wait for it to haze and wipe it off, easy and that's what I did. Now I did mention the temps but I had NO issue removing the Squeaky Clean. This product makes the paint completely clean and free from anything, thus makes it perfect for applying the next and final step, the DG paint coating.

The Nanoglass Ceramic coating is the latest in wipe on, walk away (WOWA) products to hit the market, one that's been long awaited by us DG fans. The directions are easy, spray the pad to prime, then do one section at a time and wipe in until it disappears and then move onto the next section. Now I will say that due to the temps and maybe the learning curve I may have used a bit too much but per the directions any high spots can be removed by buffing, which I did the next day without a problem. That said, there wasn't too many of them amyways. I was told by Bill, the president of DG, that a 2nd coat can go on 24 hrs later, so it has a cure time of 1 full day. Sadly I wasn't able to apply the 2nd coat due to colder temps but I did wash the car 2 days later and let me tell you this, even though the product was freshly applied you could really feel the slickness, a term thrown around quite a bit here but IMO this product is VERY slick. Even drying the car was easier and faster as well, I ofcoarse used DG rinseless wash for my wash media. Speaking of that, Bill said its all you need to do once the coating is applied, nothing else, no other products are necessary, even their own, not even AW for maintenance. I didn't wanna question him why because I thought that would be rude.

Final Impressions

The paint now looks the way it supposed to, it just gleems and is very smooth and that metallic, oh the metallic! If your looking to protect your ride and not have to do alot of work afterwards, look no further, this is the system your looking for, period. The price is $38.00 on their website and you get the 1 bottle or Squeaky Clean, 1 bottle of paint coating, 2 applicator pads and 1 mf towel. Ordering directly from DG will cost you FIVE DOLLARS for shipping, for a total of $43.00, how Duragloss is that!!!

Ok, onto the pics and no, I have no "before and afters", hard to take pics out in the sun w/o glare as I'm using my old smart phone, no fancy camera used here, just real pics w/o any effects. I'm sure others will do "before and afters" but this product isn't for paint correction anyways but rest assured, the M101 did an AMAZING job and although this is DG thread, the look wouldn't have been accomplished without the use of M101, another product that lives up the hype, period!

Pics, ah yes the pics. Having an issue getting them off of Photobucket, so I'm going to post them via my phone as soon as I finish this, enjoy the next post!