autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    Anyone know when we'll be able to purchase larger bottles of just Squeaky Clean?
    I would contact DG directly for that, they're pretty quick with responses too!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The OFFICIAL Duragloss Enviroshild review thread, everyone!

Applied my second coat today. 72 degrees out this time and the application was much easier. No streaking and a very user friendly flash time.

This car has 78,000 miles on it. 62 miles a day during the week are highway. She gets driven.
    2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD - Hi Chroma Red - 3.3TT
    Borla S-Type Cat-back Exhaust - ADD W1 Oil Catch Can - Tork Motorsports Intakes - BMS Pedal Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Looking good!^^^^ Need some shades!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by derek0609 View Post
    Applied my second coat today. 72 degrees out this time and the application was much easier. No streaking and a very user friendly flash time.

This car has 78,000 miles on it. 62 miles a day during the week are highway. She gets driven.
    Surely I'm biased here but these are REAL results on a REAL car that's REALLY driven, no special camera tricks or anything like that, just an awesome product that quietly nets the same results as much more expensive products....why pay more when you can look like this for under $50.00 for the entire kit!

Post Thanks / Like

derek0609:

how is the hydrophobic water beading this time around with a 2nd coat and air temps > 70?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsc View Post
    derek0609:

how is the hydrophobic water beading this time around with a 2nd coat and air temps > 70?
    I'm certainly not Derek and don't even play Derek on the radio (but we have the same haircut, LOL) and he was the best man at my wedding but seeing it was just applied yesterday I don't think its rained yet so it might be some time before he chimes in on this.

I plan on applying my 3rd coat now that its nicer and would've yesterday but I had my hands full polishing out my wifes Mazda 6 yesterday but based on what Derek said about the warmer temps I'm looking forward to my next coat for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm certainly not Derek and don't even play Derek on the radio (but we have the same haircut, LOL) and he was the best man at my wedding but seeing it was just applied yesterday I don't think its rained yet so it might be some time before he chimes in on this.

I plan on applying my 3rd coat now that its nicer and would've yesterday but I had my hands full polishing out my wifes Mazda 6 yesterday but based on what Derek said about the warmer temps I'm looking forward to my next coat for sure!

Klasse, you keep praising the product and after all this time you still haven't sprayed water on it and given us the results.
    The only person that has sprayed water on it was disappointed in the results. I want to see input from others that have applied it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmsc View Post
    derek0609:

Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    Klasse, you keep praising the product and after all this time you still haven't sprayed water on it and given us the results.
    The only person that has sprayed water on it was disappointed in the results. I want to see input from others that have applied it.
    We have thunderstorms moving through my area today, so I'll get some pics when I can pop out to the parking lot here at work. After my first coat I had nice beading, nothing extra extroidinary mind you that a high quality wax wouldn't produce as well, but what I noticed was when I drove the car the water just rolled/flew off my car with ease. The car also seemed to get way less dirty when it did rain and I drove through it. Normally the sides of my car are filthy. I am no expert here, I just work on the 2 cars in my garage. I am happy so far and plan on coating my wife's vehicle with the next few weeks here. We will see in ther long run how well it holds up. Winters can be harsh here in Michigan.
    2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD - Hi Chroma Red - 3.3TT
    Borla S-Type Cat-back Exhaust - ADD W1 Oil Catch Can - Tork Motorsports Intakes - BMS Pedal Tuner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by derek0609 View Post
    We have thunderstorms moving through my area today, so I'll get some pics when I can pop out to the parking lot here at work. After my first coat I had nice beading, nothing extra extroidinary mind you that a high quality wax wouldn't produce as well, but what I noticed was when I drove the car the water just rolled/flew off my car with ease. The car also seemed to get way less dirty when it did rain and I drove through it. Normally the sides of my car are filthy. I am no expert here, I just work on the 2 cars in my garage. I am happy so far and plan on coating my wife's vehicle with the next few weeks here. We will see in ther long run how well it holds up. Winters can be harsh here in Michigan.

Thanks, keep us posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    No matter what coating manufacturers say....I won't touch that car in terms of applying any coating unless its at least 68 degrees. I've regretted it every time I've waivered from that.
    I 100% agree, John!
    My name is Jim and I am an Old Auburn Tiger.

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast