autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: c quartz finest

Post Thanks / Like

c quartz finest

So i noticed on some threads some of guys here say they are authorized installers for this product. i was wondering exactly what that means. does it mean i cannot buy it and use it for myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: c quartz finest

That is correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Finest is a PRO only product. You must register with CarPro and fill out the appropriate paperwork to have acces to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

Finest is a PRO only product. You must register with CarPro and fill out the appropriate paperwork to have acces to it.

Is it that difficult to use?

Post Thanks / Like

With some experience it is not a difficult product, but the prep is very important as always. It is only give to detailers who have been interviewed and shown that they are very competent at what they do. This way there are no problems with installs and it remains exclusive to high end experienced detailers

Post Thanks / Like

c quartz finest

Being a pro product does not imply that it is difficult to use. This is simply carpro's way of maintaining an elite product. One that is only available to installers who have proven they are capable of performing high quality work and providing excellent customer service.

www.cqfinest.com for more info

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=TroyScherer;1029845]

[/quoteSo i see that they sell i guess what would be a different version here at A.G.
    Is there much difference in the product?

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand the products are "essentially" the same. It does carry a greater value in the fact that the installer was credentialed by the company and in some case does carry a warranty against product failure (like OC pro... not sure if Finest does also!?).

In essence you are getting a certified product/installer and some recourse if something goes wrong. Carpro won't warrant the install or products used by the "average Joe" installer, since they have not been vetted and approved.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, if you buy the Carpro UK from AG and there is a problem you will have AG and Carpro to work with, as the end user. What I am referring to is the recourse you would have against the installer if you were a third party. You (and Carpro ) have no idea if the "unapproved" installer used the real product or some fake cheap product or if they knew and performed the steps to insure maximum results.

The reassurance, the vetting process, the warranty (if any) and the fancy exclusive sticker is what you buy when you are coated by a certified installer. I did toss my name to be one of their installer and they reviewed my portfolio and all, and already had an application that preceded mine (within 25 miles) so my application was denied. Definitely a tight protected and exclusive market

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak directly for CarPro but the main reason (as I see it) for only being offered through a network of established detailers is to maintain a uniformly high level of service for each Finest install. This means that no matter where you live in the world you can expect the same world class customer service and paint finish quality from your detailer. It also means that you will have a local authorized agent to call on if for some reason a warranty claim needs to be made.

In reality when you buy a "CQuartz Finest" package from an authorized detailer you are getting so much more than just a coating with a warranty. CQuartz Finest is simply the final component of an exclusive service designed to cater to the most discerning auto enthusiast.
    Nicholas Scafidi - CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer
    www.autowerxdetailing.com Auto Detailing in Sherwood, OR
    Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas@Autowerx View Post
    I can't speak directly for CarPro but the main reason (as I see it) for only being offered through a network of established detailers is to maintain a uniformly high level of service for each Finest install. This means that no matter where you live in the world you can expect the same world class customer service and paint finish quality from your detailer. It also means that you will have a local authorized agent to call on if for some reason a warranty claim needs to be made.
    That may be the intention, but in my local market there is exactly one detailer that offers "finest" - and his prices start at $700 (for a single-pass detail with no paint correction).

They're not selling much product here, as it doesn't look like other detailers are bothering to go through the qualification process. CarPro doesn't seem to want my business (they're not going to get me to drop that kind of money just to try out a coating), and that's fine... they don't have a lock on the coating business.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast