autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Label Leather and Vinyl Coating. anyone have it?

Looking to purchase the
    Pinnacle Black Label Leather&Vinyl Coating Anyone on the Geek bought it ?

Pros? cons if any?

I purchased the Diamond surface Coating for exterior and see quite a few have picked up the individual paint/ glass coatings but haven't seen anyone review this product.

Kinda Pricey.. So I want to make sure its worth the Coin.

If anyone has it post up thoughts or better yet a review.

Thanks in advance
    in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov 3:6

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Label Leather and Vinyl Coating. anyone have it?

I have it an applied it to the leather seats on my Nissan 350Z. It's a great product. It initally seemed to be very glossy after initally applying it but after a few minutes the look was that of a very nice stock matte interior. A little goes a long way.

Great product. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys! appreciate the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    I have it an applied it to the leather seats on my Nissan 350Z. It's a great product. It initally seemed to be very glossy after initally applying it but after a few minutes the look was that of a very nice stock matte interior. A little goes a long way.

Gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on this especially since I have a Credit w/ AG right now.. Thanks for the heads up about the initial gloss. I may just do a tad bit more buffing w/ MF towel to help ensure a Matte Finish.

THanks for your Links squirrels. Much appreciated. glad to hear you like it.

Gotta ask what the reasoning behind the screen name is.. made me laugh.
    in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov 3:6

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post

I have it as a free gift from AG. Just like what you have mentioned, it seems oily/wet and glossy, but it will turn satin matte after a while.

I have applied it to all the leather seats, previously using Opt Leather Protectant. I am still keeping OLP for dash trim and door panel. The reason being that, both products give natural satin matte looking, but the touching is different.

OLP feels just cool and dry, which I feel it is bad on seat as I will slide away easily with a slightly heavy cornering attempt, much more worse for rear passengers.

Black Label wise, it feels slightly lubricating wet (don't get me wrong, it isn't exactly wet, but just touch feelings as compared to OLP), it feels just nice to apply to seat, no more sliding away.

Therefore, OLP on dashboard, door panel, steering for me it worked better. The dry and clean feel especially for steering is much appreciated. Initially I am too happy to apply Black Label to steering and armrest, only to find that I got tricked by the coating feeling as if I am sweating while holding my steering wheel, as well while resting on armrest.
    However, on the seats just right just nice.

P/S: Not sure if it is just me, you do need to soak the MF applicator after applying Black Label Leather Coating a bit before dumping it to wash with MF cleaner. The coating although fine but oily. The first time I dump straight into washing machine and it is still oily after a wash cycle.