autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Product Reviews MIA?

Has anyone else noticed the product reviews are missing from the store site? AG team is this on purpose or a mistake? I took a quick look through the forum and didn't see anyone else mentioning it so I hope it's only a glitch!

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed it too but thought maybe I was gettin old. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using AG Online
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Reviews MIA?

Confirmed that it is a glitch. We're looking into it now. We still have all of the old reviews, they're just not showing up on the site at the moment. Should be fixed soon.

Ray@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x245

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, cool. Glad it's a glitch and not a "site enhancement" -

Post Thanks / Like

I've always wondered about the lack of product reviews. Most products, even the most popular, only have a few reviews. You search the same product on the forum and they'll be hundreds of replies and comments.

I love product reviews. I'm just sad that more people don't review the products they purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Product reviews are worth the validity of the person giving reviews. Just look on Amazon. There are tons of products that have both terrible and glowing reviews for the same product. I believe most negative reviews are user error or just buying the wrong product for one's desires. Or, you read the review and some lady gave it one star because the print was too small and she couldn't read the directions - or - it didn't match her drapes.

The REAL reviews are on AGO from the people who buy a lot of products and go to the trouble of comparing them for their own interests and enjoyment day in and day out. I don't care if Frank from Spokane thinks Aquawax streaks. Who's he? A guy who sprayed it on a dirty car? Who knows? Maybe he works for a competitor. Maybe he isn't even reviewing the same product he bought. Maybe he used it to wax his mustache. Who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    Product reviews are worth the validity of the person giving reviews. Just look on Amazon. There are tons of products that have both terrible and glowing reviews for the same product. I believe most negative reviews are user error or just buying the wrong product for one's desires. Or, you read the review and some lady gave it one star because the print was too small and she couldn't read the directions - or - it didn't match her drapes.

The REAL reviews are on AGO from the people who buy a lot of products and go to the trouble of comparing them for their own interests and enjoyment day in and day out. I don't care if Frank from Spokane thinks Aquawax streaks. Who's he? A guy who sprayed it on a dirty car? Who knows? Maybe he works for a competitor. Maybe he isn't even reviewing the same product he bought. Maybe he used it to wax his mustache. Who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats what puzzles me too,,, the last contest 3M Paint Defender Spray Filmwas given to a member that openly admitted that he was already 2 product reviews behind......why would you give a product to review when that person already has enough on their plate.....I would have at lease gave it to a member that would commit and post as soon as possible....But its AG house and their rules ???? Things that make you go Hummmmm
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ray@Autogeek View Post
    Confirmed that it is a glitch. We're looking into it now. We still have all of the old reviews, they're just not showing up on the site at the moment. Should be fixed soon.
    Thats what puzzles me too,,, the last contest 3M Paint Defender Spray Filmwas given to a member that openly admitted that he was already 2 product reviews behind......why would you give a product to review when that person already has enough on their plate.....I would have at lease gave it to a member that would commit and post as soon as possible....But its AG house and their rules ???? Things that make you go Hummmmm
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on when they'll be back?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast