Tire and bumper dressing is always a big topic on detailing communities and it comes to me as surprise for such little advertisement or mouth to mouth recommendations this dressing I'll present you has....
Don't let the absence of review fool you.... The Sonüs Tire & Bumper Dressing Gel is really an uncrowned king.
I've been using it for awhile and shared it with some friends that are overwhelmed by it.

Pros:
- A little goes a long way (apply this very thin)
- No need to buff off if well applied (on tires or other porous plastic or trim)
- Right on the first coat gives you a natural black look, not too matte, not too shiny.
- If additional shine and protection is desired, just apply additional 2 or 3 coats, but a single coat already gives a impressive looks
- No missed spots, it just gets to all these tiny places on the tire, creates a very homogeneous layer.
- Will last quite a bit
- Won't sling
- Dry to touch, it actually gives a very fine touch feeling, a sealed surface feeling
- Won't give up on the first, neither second, neither fourth and so on rains.... Just make sure to correctly clean and prepare the tire/bumper to receive this dressing
- Makes the tires a lot easier to clean

Cons:
- None I can think of right now.....

Pictures
- Tires were cleaned using the Four Start Ultimate Tire Cleaner Gel
- Visual it gives with only one coat (dry to touch)

Now a long run test.... this other one is my car.... these pictures were taken after 10 days / 1000 km / 5 days of rain on São Paulo (Brazil)

Dirty tire...

... doesn't looks that bad at all!

Very quickly rubbing a dry MF towel, no cleaning product was used...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyu_pCwL4Fo]Sonüs Trim & Tire Bumper Gel cleaning test - YouTube[/video]

After this quick cleaning.....

... looks great.

To sum up!
- Looks great!
- Durable
- If you don't have it, you're missing a great product...