autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up SON1C Synopsis 59 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond Glass Coating Review & How-To

In this video I demonstrate how I apply Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Glass Coating, showcase beading and sheeting and compare the coated glass vs bare prepped glass.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gk82en0ENw]SON1C Synopsis 59 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond Glass Coating Tutorial & Review - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 59 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond Glass Coating Review & How-To

Would you say, given the ease of application, that this could be your go to glass sealant/coating? I guess durability has yet to be discovered.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 59 : Pinnacle Black Label - Diamond Glass Coating Review & How-To

How is it different than DP's glass coating?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artofdetailing View Post
    Would you say, given the ease of application, that this could be your go to glass sealant/coating? I guess durability has yet to be discovered.
    If this performs as it supposed to (~18 months) this will certainly be my go-to glass coating
    Quote Originally Posted by Challynger View Post
    How is it different than DP's glass coating?
    While they're certainly similar I will say this was a good deal easier to apply (more so ease of buff off / no real excess left with applied properly) however they are both great products!

Post Thanks / Like

Im pretty sure you could put this on paint as well, along with the wheel coating. Hell i wouldnt be surprised if all three are VERY similar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    Im pretty sure you could put this on paint as well, along with the wheel coating. Hell i wouldnt be surprised if all three are VERY similar.
    Interested in this as well will try to pickup a test panel to do it on as testing a wheel wax on your paint is a bit different than testing a glass coating on your paint!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    Interested in this as well will try to pickup a test panel to do it on as testing a wheel wax on your paint is a bit different than testing a glass coating on your paint!
    Eager to see this test. Like I said, I doubt they will show any differences. I never really understood the whole catagorization. I mean the coating doesn't know what you're putting it on lol

Post Thanks / Like

Great reviews as always!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    Eager to see this test. Like I said, I doubt they will show any differences. I never really understood the whole catagorization. I mean the coating doesn't know what you're putting it on lol
    Or does it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by CDot View Post
    Great reviews as always!
    Thank you!