About a month ago I won a Bottle of Car Pro Reflect and Iron X Lemon Scent and finally got a chance to try them out. I was very impressed with the Reflect and found it a joy to use. Am I going to feel the same about the new scented Iron X.

Well we all know what Iron X smells like and we all know it works, what everyone is wanting to know is. Does this stuff smell any better? Well it probably can’t smell any worse than the original. I’m happy to report that while it may not smell like that new cake of Fuzion it defiantly smells better than the original Iron X. Would I use it in a closed up garage no way, but with plenty of ventilation the product is not that bad to use. So how well does it work is it as good as the original? Well this wheel was pretty bad and after two rounds of Megs WB at 3:1 it looks pretty good most would probably call it good. But is the anything hiding? Lets see what Iron X Lemon Scent can find.

After WB X2. Not bad.

Iron X LS lightly sprayed on wheel and barrel. Probably didn’t use 2 ozs on all the wheels. You tell me, was there anything left behind?