autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: Pinnacle Leather cleaner & Pinnacle Leather Conditioner

The other day I was detailing my Roush Mustang and had to remove dye from my drivers seat so I thought now would be the best time to clean all the seats and protect them. Since the car is barely driven the seats were not real dirty I did not want to use something that would be to harsh on the seats so I decided to go with Pinnacle Leather Conditioner and Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner. When using the Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner I used a microfiber applicator to pull up whatever dirt was on the seat. When applying the Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner I buried the nozzle into the foam applicator instead of spraying it onto the seat and wasting product .The great thing about the Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is it will not stain light colored seats like the tan one on my Mustang. It also will not cause any excessive drying which causes cracking. Another plus when using the Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner is that it will not dry out the stitching out which causes it to deteriorate.

When applying Pinnacle Leather Conditioner I used a foam applicator since my seats are perforated I applied a little to the pad just enough so I could work it into the perforated leather without getting into any of the holes. After applying Pinnacle Leather Conditioner your seats will be protected from that harmful UV rays. Pinnacle Leather Conditioner will also rejuvenate the leather to keep it looking new and prevent cracking over time. Pinnacle Leather Conditioner should also be applied to the stitching to keep it from drying out. In my opinion this is this combo can keep your car leather looking like new as long as you own your car!

Pinnacle Leather Combo

Bryan@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x248

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Pinnacle Leather cleaner & Pinnacle Leather Conditioner

So now that the stang is all clean and protected, when are you coming to pick me up!! Perfect top down weather in Louisiana today!

Thanks for the review!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Great review Bryan !!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using Pinnacle Leather Conditioner since owning my 1996 M3 - don't believe they ever changed the formulation-smart! Don't mess with perfection. haha. Great stuff.