When cleaning up my 2005 Roush Mustang the other day I noticed I had blue dye on my seats from my jeans. After doing some research on how to remove the dye without harming the seat I decided to go with Leather Master Leather Dye Transfer Cleaner. At first I was a little skeptical about it removing the dye without harming but I thought I had to try it. When using Leather Master Leather Dye Transfer Cleaner I used a All Purpose Microfiber Towel to apply it to the surface.

When rubbing the Leather Master Leather Dye Transfer Cleaner into the seat you will want to turn over and look at your towel frequently to see if you have color on it from the seat. After a couple of passes with the towel I did have color so instead of rubbing the seat you have to dab it with the towel. After dabbing it with the towel I notice there was no color from my seat on the towel and the jean dye was gone I left me relieved as my seat looked new! After the seats are removed of any dye you will want to protect them I used pinnacle leather conditioner. The reason I went with the Pinnacle Leather conditioner is because it provides lanolin and natural oils that will rejuvenate and prevent it from cracking in the future. When Applying the Pinnacle Leather conditioner I used a foam applicator. My final thoughts on Leather Master Leather Dye Transfer Cleaner is that it is an amazing product to have for tricky stains, Dye transfer that will not disappoint.

Leather Master Dye Transfer Cleaner

Pinnacle Leather Conditioner