I used the DoDo Juice Supernatural Finger Mitt in conjunction with Bouncer's Sherbet Fizz the review on that wax can be found here
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...zz-review.html

Applies the wax very thin and distributes evenly ^

This Finger Mitt is the softest foam I've ever felt, the softest applicator I've ever used, I was impressed.
Ergonomics - so-so I ended up running 3 fingers in it with my pinky awkwardly hanging out, I suppose this is because I don't have the biggest hands, size L in every glove I've ever worn, so I needed three to be able to have my fingers sit in the tip to have my preferred amount of surface area for wax application.
So this will vary person to person, overall not the biggest issue.

Have I said this is the softest foam you may ever encounter?

The finger mitt definitely becomes soiled as you go, and this was on a properly prepped and cleaned vehicle granted I was doing this outdoors on a windy day. I like the color of the mitt as it highlights any particles that may be trying to inflict some swirls!

Overall I found this to be a great product and was very happy with it, my only real gripe with it is the price, 5.99 for one applicator is a bit hefty, granted if you buy two then it gets knocked down to $5 a piece.

SON1C approved if these were a couple bucks a piece I'd stockpile them!